Strangeways, here we come (Refugee 2021 Grow)

It depends on your water etc. For me, it comes out at a pH of 5.5-6.0 with my tap water. It stays pretty stable over a week too IME.

1 Like

i was morw asking as assurance as i dont want to kill mine lol

ok i will have to get a new pen mine isnt accurate using strips it is around 6-7 so hopefully nothing major happens

I don’t bother with a pH pen. The drops get me close enough to where I need to be…

1 Like

I disagree. For a new grower an EC and pH meters are your best friends

Just did some defoliation in the room with lights on and peaked at the room with lights off. Looking good.

4 Likes

Tent #1

Tent #2

Tent #3

Tent #3 is the furthest along looks like a week or two away.

The rest are 3-4 weeks

8 Likes

Been on vacation. Came home to a ton of packages and mail.

@Kakalak came through. @HaRdRoC package came in.

Downstairs windows been waiting on since June and greenhouse HAF and shutter fan ive been waiting on since May.

Sucks cause I got the normal $700 in beer and clothes and sh it to unpack/wash

5 Likes

Lookes like Xmas at your house man :+1::+1::+1:
Both of those other strains I sent are also from my orders from Soak’n Beans.
What did you end up getting?

The 2 Birds is from Reg Goat Genetics
Regular Seeds: Two Birds

The Platinum Pineapple f4 are from Rebellion Seeds Regular Seeds: Platinum Pineapple F4

1 Like

Alright didnt know if they were something you made.

I got Lemon Eyes, Bubblegum S1 and Sleepy Monkey from Calyx Bros

And Frosted Cobra, Lucky Charms IX Purple Pheno and Lucky Charms IX from Baked Beanz

2 Likes

All awesome strains, ESPECIALLY the Baked Beanz gear, I can’t wait to pop my Frosted Cobra and Purple Lucky Charms pheno!!

1 Like

Need to run 7 fems for another grow at my dads. His 7 GSC seeds never germed and all we have is 5 green cracks. Trying to figure out how to go about it. Only fems I have are those 6 lemon eyes, 6 bubblegum s1 and the 3 gummy trails you sent. So im stuck on running fems. After getting 12 females out of 15 im not sure how many regs to start to get 7 and need a precise 12 plants.

I need to find some time this week to send your package and @misterbee for sending me some iced cube and star cube. I owe him some blue hawaiian, gods caramelo, gods AK and gods grand purple

3 Likes

You really don’t need to send anything, I’m good on beanz, and that Space Needle just popped in my head, I’d probably never get around to doing them, so… best you just keep them.
I appreciate the offer!

3 Likes

Got the fucking work in today boys. Remember to protect your lungs and ears. My prescription lenses protect my eyes lol.

I m bad at doing before and afters. But just imagine a wall everywhere where there isnt anymore.

4 Likes

Well now i really want to finish my flower room after seeing the work ur putting in!

1 Like

I just did a veg room all proper 4 months ago or so. This is going to be a main room to chill out in. Going to put a 12k btu heat pump wall unit in there. My flower and veg room are getting a 6k btu heat pump wall unit each. Upstairs is getting a 24k btu heat pump air handling unit. Creating a laundry room where a distribution box will collect all the refrigerant lines and bringing one set of lines outside

2 Likes

I like the runoff tray. Where’d you get it and how much?