Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Hey there @CARE_giver … I have a regular grow thread as well and am documenting those in that thread as I am just growing this current seed run for flower. Adventures in seed poppin and pollen tossin - Overgrow.com If I find a killer female I may clone it for future flower runs but no, the sour bubble at this moment in time is not in my breeding plans. I want that to add to my personal smoke stash hehe
Going forward I will be concentrating on working within the Coastal Blueberry seed lot until I find the ultimate parents that check the boxes for an F4 and I’m looking for stud males to do some crosses. I have 100’s of seeds I can sift thru but I a hoping I find those plants in the first few groups of 20 or so. I don’t do any of my breeding fast hehe. It took me 4 years to bring the OGKB 2.0 Bx2 and the Scoutbreath Preservation F2’s to a point where the necessary plants had been found and isolated while the clone mother, ogkb 2.0 were thoroughly stress tested indoors and out.
Chunk D Hashplant was a limtted release to greatlakesgenetics a few years ago and after a couple growers did grow n shows… those sold out fast. I have had many personal requests to do another release of that line which started out as Northern Lights 5 x Deep Chunk (tom hill) that I won in an auction several years ago now. I worked those to F3 and the plants were fantastic with amazing outdoor potential. Sadly the grows were documented on z-labs and that site seems to be no more as of 10 days ago :frowning:
Chunk D and Coastal Blueberry will meet for some intimate time together and hopefully produce some amazing plants but this is the future, not the now.
Lastly my Precious OG… which is an F1 isolation from a little over 70 seeds of Karma Genetics Old Grandpa Scratch Ltd. Only 100 packs were released to the public and in 2017 I managed to snag the last 7 packs from the old seedbay. I called that F1 cut “precious” because she most certainly is. She is held tight by a small group of growers who take good care of her so I can call on cuts whenever i get back to it. Anyways… Precious OG is a further isolation of the precious cut in F3 right now. I have given away 3 packs… of her in the current state but will be again, working the siblings to F4 and then a BX to the mother cut before releasing as Precious OG.
I have a lot of work on my plate but for now… I’m just gonna cruise through the summer on auto pilot and not let my head get wrapped around the work to be done once hunting season is over in the fall.

damn I can ramble on eh? … meh… that’s just me and how I roll LOL

17 Likes