Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Happy birthday @SHSC-1 ! Have a fabulous day!

5 Likes

yup I survived another trip around the sun :smiley:
Thanx for all the birthday wishes everyone
My birthday was yesterday , so today is day 1

todays Birthday Wishes go to @Rhai88 , head on over to his thread and give him some birthday props :wink:

@Kyumonryu , Nice you got a few ladies to play with.
I’ve seen a few growers that have these going are quite pleased with them and I’m looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts once they harvest. Thanx for posting your pics!!!

12 Likes

Been outta town, not on much.
Happy belated birthday bud!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry, I missed your Birthday, Hope you had a Happy Birthday brother. :heart_eyes:

Keep it green in here. :wink:

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday you well seasoned old fart! :laughing:

Farts only get better with age I hear.

4 Likes

Running four of your coastal blueberry outdoors this summer :love_you_gesture: lookin forward to some blueberry flavors

-greenbeans

14 Likes

I’ll watch CB grown outside. What’s the RD?

2 Likes

hmmm they love the outdoors.
best of luck this season and I hope they turn out well for you!! :wink:

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 I put a sticky note on these “grow this season” lol can’t remember what the parents are but I do remember that they caught my eye! Thanks again for sending those beans :relaxed::peace_symbol::pray: I’ll keep you posted how they turn out

@crownpoodle it is “KD Koh Tao” that @Tlander sent in a swap, very excited for those ones aswell

3 Likes

Got it. I’ve also got that CB. Not too late to run a few small ones outside. My early starts seem to fight mold lately anyways. thought it was RD, which is Rude Dog. Fair amount run recently here.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy :pray:

Super stoked on trying some Antenna crosses. The Red Lazerlite went flying when I opened the letter and the seeds flew out of the baggie but I think I recovered most of them. Mucho thanks.

6 Likes

Ya I have so many packs of Antenna Seeds beans, Fabvariousk , the man behind Antenna is a real cool cat. I started growing his seeds in my first indoor grow when if fired back up in 2015/16
I grew 10 seeds of his Purple lazerlite (first version) , got 5 females and every one of them impressed in yield, bag appeal, smell, and exotic flavors… but the high?.. like a magic carpet ride… the sensation of only being a “head” floating around with no body… excellent smoke. Antenna strives to offer that full on sativa experience in plants bred to flower in 63 to 70 days of 12/12 and the odd 56 day expression pops up as well. He has blessed me with a stuffed Antenna Seeds collection as gifts over the years.
I was happy to send you those as they are only getting older and they aren’t in my seed popping plans anytime soon. Antenna Seeds can be found on instagram mostly and he is boldy stepping into the legal farming framework in his home state. A wonderful human being and a breeder I respect as much as any breeder in the game. He also drops at @Great_lakes_Genetics and has a nice portfolio of strains listed.

16 Likes

Should be some fast growers in there.
Good luck

7 Likes

Katsu Pythagorean Syrup and @JAWS Trainwreck Meds… TW OGEE was a great one. I have high expectations. They’re picking up speed.

14 Likes

Went to the thrift store today. The have a garden section. I get pot risers, saucers, and stakes for next to nothing.
Today’s score. 6 air-pots. Unused I know nothing about them. $5

19 Likes

@SHSC-1 not sure why these ended up here? Sorry.

4 Likes

What a score!

5 Likes

For that price it’s worth finding out , nice score

4 Likes

Have you been to sleep yet, that could be why.

3 Likes

Thanks for your generosity my friend. I plan to run a few once I build out the small room in my new house. Not a huge room but I’m looking forward to to headroom to let things get stretchy. I’ll make sure to tag ya. The descriptions you give make me think Antennas work will be ideal for keeping the electric NLD high in some of the NLDs I like to grow. Hmmm maybe I keep some male…

4 Likes