Strawberry Hill Seed Co

haha it’s okay man, no need to apologize. Those are cool pots and I am always down for pics of @JAWS gear
Gotta support the good ones :wink:

7 Likes

I just started using airpots last grow. They seem to work pretty good. Water slowly, or it all comes out the sides. And they do dry out a bit quicker.

Nice score.

6 Likes

Quite possible the answer. What was the question?

2 Likes

Loves me airpots. Nice score!

3 Likes

Very good advice!
I use the fabric pots and they do the same.
My fix is I build a dirt wall high around the ouside rim of the pot, nothing crazy just enough to be able to fill the container without water touching the ouside part of the pot.
Now this is not fool proof but it does help a lot.
Also Yucca helps with fast absorbtion.

5 Likes

Bro that’s easily over 100 dollars worth of air pots.
Most excellent

5 Likes

@SHSC-1, I’ll get pics up soon of the CB. The two I have going have decided to really perk up and bulk up. They’re both really pretty and I flipped them a few days back. My internet connection is down on my desktop and my phone isn’t uploading the pics.

I’m excited for some blueberry terps. The leaves are deep green and leaf stems are wine colored. They’re super attractive to me. Sorry I can’t get the pics up yet. I’ll stop back. :v:

7 Likes

:+1: agreed!

4 Likes

I’m a slow waterer anyways. In my #3 pots. I slowly give everyone a quart of water/nutes. I might not get back to water more for hours. Yes to yucca.

4 Likes

Super collider coming along nicely.

The coastal bb is also adding weight fast.

18 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

Super colliders is getting close to finish now. Lime green and orange hairs. Smells are spicy floral fuel.

Sc1

Then couldn’t get the other photo inside so took her out.

Sc2

The coastal BB smells and looks really good so far. She’s got a bit of a lean after really bulking up the last few days.

28 Likes

oh ya , those are looking great @Kyumonryu. Hope they finish up nice for you. :wink:
I appreciate you posting those!!

8 Likes

Least I can do brother. You’re kind ,generous and are a great part of the online community. Hopefully I can keep the pictures coming. That first coastal bb is looking to be a fine plant. Strong berry scent coming off it now too. I’ll also have 3 ogkb go into flower for sexing tomorrow. Excited for those

6 Likes

They work but one needs extra room for them and watering almost has to be done daily - Yea! now root bound plants , ( if you use 4 - 5 gallon plastic pot and switch to airpots 3 might be your limit for sucess with growing in your space

1 Like

Been a little hectic for me the last couple of weeks, so a little late on the update. Here is the first of my three coastal bb girls.

Smells of blue berry and I can also pick up a note of NL on this pheno, really appealing. Good yield and density to the extent that it isn’t floppy but needs support from the sheer weight.

I also have a female ogkb in flower, I’ll grab pics later today.

26 Likes

right on @Kyumonryu , the Coastal Blueberry is looking great :wink:
thanx for posting !

7 Likes

Yeah those look really nice. My two CB are finishing up and they really did well. I took them in every night for light dep. One is a dwarf indica looking girl and the other started as a misfit that I put to the side because I thought it was a male, lol. It got neglected to say the least till I noticed it was female. It was a stick. It’s amazing what it turned into.

I’ll try to get a couple of pics here to you this evening. Oh, @SHSC-1, what is the normal flower range for CB? My dwarf is done at just 7 weeks I think. The other may go another week and really packing it on. They make really pretty, fat, flowers. :yum:

8 Likes

Hope all is well my friend…,

6 Likes

Those runts/rejects I like to give a go if the survive @GMan . The will for a plant to survive is amazing.

3 Likes