Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Right on man , that is some sticky juice right there ill tell you what, looking nice

4 Likes

Fat leaves. They look healthy

3 Likes

ya those look good @CanuckistanPete :wink:

to those who messaged me over the past few days, Iā€™ll be answering messages today.

9 Likes

for those not familiar with OGKB 2.0 and Scoutbreath , most of the story is on icmag by member chunkypigs. OGKB 2.0 is a clone only that chunkypigs found as bagseed in dispensary drops of OGKushBush grown OGKB Girl Scout Cookies. The OGKB 2.0 flower was sent to the IC420 cup in amsterdam that year and took first place as Best Indica and the prestigous award of Best in Show. Despite the internet exposure on icmag of this clone, it did not get spread far and wide like other clones of note such as the GG4.

Personally, I have found the OGKB 2.0 to be an exceptional plant and extremely satisfying smoke. Strong and flavorful and a high that lasts. Over indulging will put you on the couch but once you light up a joint itā€™s hard to put down.
Scoutbreath was released by Chunkypigs 6 years ago or so and he dropped at GLG under the name Chunkyā€™s Bagseeds. Scoutbreath is OGKB 2.0 x Cookieboi but chunky refers to scoutbreath as OGKB 2.0 BX1. Cookieboi was the lone male he found in the bagseeds so is the 2.0ā€™s brother. This melding has created exceptional plants with thick strong stems , rock hard flowers, excellent resin production and a flavor palate that has the bakery shop flavors but with a rich earthy dankness that grabs you. Every female I grew out of Scoutbreath was excellent with the only real differences being slight variations in yield and slight variations of flavor.
Anyhow, a couple months ago Chunky gave me his blessings to keep these lines alive. When he dropped his stuff at GLG , Scoutbreath sold out in minutes every time, as did his other creations. So we are dealing with some superb and kinda rare genetics here so donā€™t hesitate :wink:

Iā€™m cleaning up a few more selections and will add them to the list when I have them ready.
Lui x G13 by Dutchgrown which I have taken to F2 , and Iā€™m just cleaning up the Grape Pie x Long Valley Royal frosty male. Will see what else I might be able to come up with but most of the other stuff I want to test before i drop.

23 Likes

Dang, sounds tasty!!!

5 Likes

I hear yah, medical bills kicked my butt this yearā€¦ i had just enough left over to get me some more Strawberry Hill Coastal BlueBerry seeds. :sunglasses: What? I know you said youā€™d giveā€™m to me if I needed them to continue the Blueberry and Grape Terpnado series. Thank you for that offer. I ordered a new pack from GLG:

I absolutely love that you are preserving the Chucky Series Genetics! Way to OverGrow.

The next generation Terpnadoā€™s are doing great:

Crossing the Sour Grape F2 and Coastal blueberry both ways this time. Iā€™ll need the new pack of Coastal Blueberry to cross with the Sour Grape F3.

When Mrs. Helios and I stop by next year in the RV, will bring some CBBxSGF2 and SGF2xCBB seeds for yah. I hope things get better for yah and that December Sales help keep the heat on. Stay warm my friend and have a Great Wednesday.

24 Likes

Those are some nice looking plants @Heliosphear. Good start.

3 Likes

that my friend sounds like a very very nice mixing and a great project.

very cool indeed ā€¦

6 Likes

@Heliosphear , I appreciate you manā€¦ and thanks for the support at GLG :wink:
Your plants look awesome and the project is gonna be amazing!!
To everyone elseā€¦ and feel free to tag your friends or those who you think might be interestedā€¦

Going to run the 40 buck a pack sale with attached 3 seed feminized pack for another week and then do the drop at GLG.
Right now my stuff is on sale at GLG for 20% off which makes the Coastal Blueberry under 70 bucksā€¦ a good deal :wink:
***** anyone who posts a GLG order invoice # for the month of December 2023 with a Strawberry Hill purchaseā€¦ or messages me with the sameā€¦ gets 2 free 6 packs of feminized seeds for the asking. A list of what will be availlable will be sent to those who qualify :wink:

regular packs up for grabs :

• OGKB 2.0 Bx2
    -Oreoz x Scoutbreath
    -OGKB 2.0 x frosty Long Valley Royal Kush
    -OGKB 2.0 x BBX (father of Coastal Blueberry)
  • Scoutbreath preservation F2
  • Legends Ultimate Indica (Jim Ortega Cut) x Pacific G13 , preservation F2. Originall bred by Dutchgrown from icmag back in 2009.

message me for more details :wink:

18 Likes

You sure know how to make OGā€™s smile!

I hope GLG sends me a logo sticker for my grow cab. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Got my order in!
Thanks again @SHSC-1 !
:smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

I havenā€™t made any stickers up yet but will be soon.
@shag has been awesome about doing my logo artwork that I currently have.
So ya, stickers are on the horizon :wink:

8 Likes

I have not been doing much lately, do we still have work to do on your stuff, I forget where we were at, it has been a while.
After Christmas is usually the best time to hit me upā€¦so hit me upā€¦LOL

How is our dog holding up?
I hope almost back to normal???

6 Likes

I wasnā€™t aware @SHSC-1 logo was your work. I always liked that.

3 Likes

She is off the round of anti biotics and finished the first round of 2 pregnazone pills a day. Now she has to take the pregnazone for the next 30 days at one pill a day. If she starts to deteriorate again , itā€™s not gonna go well. She is scheduled for blood work in 2 weeks so that will tell us what we need to know hopefully. She is eating and because of the pills she is drinking lots of water. Sheā€™s lethargic though and doesnā€™t do much other than hang out.

I think the files I have will work for the first batch of stickers I have planned. I was just going to use sticker mule and order a bunch of 1.5 x 1.5 rounds using the same file as the avatar pic. I proofed it and it looked good so will probably run off a 100 for pack labels here shortly. Was thinking of doing up some 4" circle stickers too but will see. Funds are tight as you all know so those projects will have to wait until the dog is out of the woods.
Furnace is down so we are using our freestanding wood fireplace for the first time in a while. Luckily winter is still pretty mild and itā€™s heating the house well enough for nowā€¦ Bedroom is a bit chilling but I kinda prefer that anyways.

12 Likes

Dang. Hope your pup turns a corner quick. Thatā€™s rough on a guy.

3 Likes

Okay , thanks a whole heap for the support shown so far for my little fundraiser/pre drop sale, I really appreciate it big time.
I am also running a little contest for the month of December
***** anyone who posts or messages me a GLG order invoice # or Growingupganja invoice for the month of December 2023 with a Strawberry Hill purchaseā€¦ gets 2 free 6 packs of feminized seeds for the asking. A list of what will be availlable will be sent to those who qualify :wink:

40.00 regular packs currently up for grabs :

• OGKB 2.0 Bx2
    -Oreoz x Scoutbreath
    -OGKB 2.0 x frosty Long Valley Royal Kush
    -OGKB 2.0 x BBX (father of Coastal Blueberry)- sold out
  • Scoutbreath preservation F2
  • Legends Ultimate Indica (Jim Ortega Cut) x Pacific G13 , preservation F2. Originall bred by Dutchgrown from icmag back in 2009.
  • Grape Pie x Long Valley Royal Kush (just added and only a few packs of these)

message me for more details :wink:

22 Likes

Of course itā€™s sold out! :rofl:

8 Likes

ya there was only a few packs to spare of the BBX cross hehe
good inventory of the other packs availlable though.

Fundraiser sale ends this week, hit me up :wink:

7 Likes

well, I guess Iā€™ll call the 40 buck a pack sale a wrap.
Not as much interest as I had hoped but itā€™s christmas and folks are spending on other things, I get it.
either way the folks that have grabbed some deals here have helped me out in a time of need and I appreciate thatā€¦ so does the wife.
We are heating with wood right now which is okay as we have a small house and itā€™s not real cold yet this winter. I donā€™t mind the wood actually and it;s nice to have as a back up.
Vet bills are covered for now and you guys here on OG are the ones to thank for that as all proceeds are going straight to the vet bills.
Lucy is recoveringā€¦ her usual cold wet nose has not returned so she is still not out of the woods. Her bark is funny tooā€¦ kind of a lazy bark when she lights up at the dog across the street , which she does whenever she gets the chance LOL She actually grabbed her toy and shook it around a bit today but she is still not her usual bull in a china shop self.
She doesnā€™t get her next blood work till Jan2 so hopefully her blood has returned to normal and she doesnā€™t crash when she comes of f the pregnazone.

anyhow, 1/2 the orders have shipped out and the rest will go out next week. I want to get everything mailed regardless of payments arriving so you guys can all hopefully get your seeds before christmas.
If anyone has any questions or concerns about thier orders please hit me up :wink:
And thankyou all, sincerely, for supporting the cause

23 Likes