Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Any Lucy updates? Hope that’s not too off-topic I doubt I’m the only one curious :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I don’t think that was officially released, so you got a cool rare strain using Goji OG. Usually he gives names to “officially” released strains.

Bodhi did release a Raspberry Hashplant (Goji Razz f2) in 2017, then re-released it as Razzberry HP last year.

5 Likes

Lucy is doing okay. No change for the worse anways.
The pregnazone makes her want to eat all the time and she goes through a lot of water.
Another week and she gets her next vet check up and we should know what’s up after that.
I need to get a picture of her by the christmas tree so will see if she will cooperate tomorrow hehehe.
thanx for asking , we appreciate that other folks are thinkin about our girl :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Well… it’s nearing 4 am… can’t sleep… I’m high as fuck though LOL
I don’t normally do edibles but I got some 25mg (approx) bubble hash rosin gummies in my secret santa gift box and figured I try them. I’ve been cutting them in half before bedtime and that has been nice for falling asleep hehe but I ate a whole one and it’s a real nice floaty feeling.

I keep forgetting to post pics of Lucy… she is not very photogenic. She turns her head away from the camera on purpose. She’s a funny dog that way. But I managed to get a couple pics and she isn’t feeling great but she is trying to get into the holiday spirit a little bit. She hates things on her head but I just couldn’t help myself. She likes to sit on the couch like a human too, one leg on the arm rest sittin there beside me all chillin LOL

Happy New Year everybody!!!

42 Likes

Lucy in the first picture. “Are you high again?” :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Good one. That sideways glance. Willie the Beagle had that look.

6 Likes

I find myself extremely high from smoking a joint of the LUI x G13 plant #3. I wasn’t really overly impressed with the smoke in the weeks after jarring it all up but now that it has had some time to cure… it is some really smooth and tasty smoke. Kinda berry/hashy/earthy but not strong flavors just nice and smooth. The high though is 100% cerebral… not what I was expecting at all but I like it. It’s kind of head expanding and makes me feel like writing all night LOL
I’ll be revisiting this line soon , probably later in 2024 but there will be a drop soon so don’t snooze on these beans. It’s “old school” stuff and I want to run it indoor to see how they perform.

In the meantime, an early heads up for those who follow this thread… drop is coming… probably early february. More details will be announced closer to drop date but if you missed out when Chunkypigs was doing his drops at GLG a few years ago of the Scoutbreath and Cookiboi crosses… those drops that sold out so fast GLG posted them in the wee hours of the night so there wouldn;t be a rampage… but there always was anyways LOL
With his permission I will be dropping some preservation work of Scoutbreath and I have also done a BX2 of the OGKB 2.0 clone. That breaks down as OGKB 2.0 x Cookieboi = Scoutbreath or as chunky labelled them OGKB 2.0 BX1 . Using a choice scoutbreath male I have again hit the OGKB 2.0 clone, contining the reinforcing of traits in the line in the BX2.
I’ll be line breeding with the 2.0 and keeping her around a long time. So watch out for the drop… I dunno if they will sell out in minutes like chunkys original beans did but ya never know.

I’ve had quite a few requests and questions from various folks who have been following me for a few years… when will I bring back the Chunk D hashplant… Dr Atomic’s Northern Lights 5 x deep chunk I have taken to F3 so far which were released to GLG a few years ago and long sold out now. There will be a return of the Chunk D hashplant as it proved itself to be a real winner, especially with the outdoor crowd in northern michigan, bc and a few other places. Not sure if I can get the work done for this spring but I do have access to space in another garden to start sifting . I am imagining a melding of the Chunk D hashplant and the Coastal Blueberry and I will do a LARGE batch of carefully selected chunk D F4 so there will be lots to go around.Those will appear in my thread at some point soon so for those who are like…wtf is this guy rambling about now??? hehe you’ll see. :smiley:
here’s a link for those who might want to catch up → Chunk D Hashplant grow journal. Seed to smoke report. - Strawberry Hill Seed Co. - Z-Labs

31 Likes

I still need to read the post. You got me good at “find . myself extremely high” and you’re typing… Thought I was the only guy did that did that. Like right now.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing!!!

2 Likes

Ohh the good ole days on the farm. Chunk D is a nice, easy grow with great rewards.

-GEG

6 Likes

Good to see you man :wink:
Happy New Year!!
Hope you are keeping well

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 you going to do anything with the lime gb this round or you just growing it out for some fun? Also you going to do a fresh re stock at glg on the coastal blueberry and old timers stash?

1 Like

The Lime Gorilla Bubble is just being grown for my own stash. No plans to make any seeds i’m just looking for a good plant to clone and keep around for personal smoke.

Old Timers Stash will probably not be made again so what is left at GLG is it.
As far as I know, @Great_lakes_Genetics has good stock of the Coastal Blueberry as does @Ris over at Growingupganja.com. If they were to sell out, I have enough to restock both so the coastal blueberry will be around for awhile.

11 Likes

So happy to see Lucy! She’s feeling well enough for the attitude to show through :grin:
Hope you had a great holiday season!
Give Lucy a big hug and belly rub.

5 Likes

thanx man… makes me smile knowing that people here care about my dog :wink:
She is sleeping lots but a bit more playful this past week. All she wants is food due to the medication giving her a voracious appetite. Her vet appointment for the 2nd of January was bumped to the 12th as our vet also deals with equestrian emergencies and someone’s horse got attacked by a cougar not far from my place. Cougars, wolves and coyotes are in extreme abundance this year.
I had a nice relaxing holiday season , indulged in the goodies that came from my OG secret santa, did a little bit of scouting and planning for hunting them pesky wolves out at a friends property. Only bummer this season is no ice on my lake so I could not do my annual new years day ice fishing. Was gonna just go anyways and use the 12ft and 6hp outboard but the lake had a skim of ice that is no good for the impeller on my new motor so I canned that idea. Some brave souls were out there on Christmas day in kayaks… which would have been fun.

New years eve at about 20 to 12 , me and wife ripped around to the other side of the lake to the big boat launch and sat on the lake shore watching the entire countryside light up with fireworks. All around the lake and up in the forested hills you could see fireworks erupting in random places everywhere you looked. My wife… who was a teenager living in Sarajevo during the war in bosnia back in the 90’s said it sounded just like the war there were so many fireworks going off around the area.
Gotta say… that was one of the coolest experiences I have had when it comes to New Years fireworks shows. It was truly incredible.

16 Likes

Couple of Pimp Juice struttin’ in da’ crib!

22 Likes

very nice @CanuckistanPete , nice stocky plants. Can’t wait to see how those finish for you.

and a heads up Blueberry Lovers… sale going on at growingupganja.com for a limitted time !!!

22 Likes

Get em while you can folks! Nice

8 Likes

well… my mailbox was on fire today :fire: :fire:
Got some of the 88G13hp beans from @Barefrog and look forward to doing some G13 hunting thru the beans I have collected. Pacific G13, ndnguy88g13hp, socal g13 also from @Barefrog. Will be fun cycling thru these for some keepers hopefully.

In other news , the mailbox held some pollen I have been waiting for from an associate who did some pheno hunting for me and he is also the one I got the MK Ultra and a few other cuts for my breeding program. So he reversed the MK Ultra and sent me pollen so I can S1 my cut and he hunted thru a bunch of Pink Kush Bx2 and reversed the best female from the bunch. I’ve been eagerly anticipating that pollen and can’t wait to dust the mother cut of Pink. There’s gonna be some fire in that I just know it.

19 Likes
10 Likes