Strawberry Hill Seed Co

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

hey there
I was going to mesage you your tracking number last night and I got sidetracked and I seem to have misplaced it. It’s here…I’ll find it LOL

2 Likes

found it in my wallet just now.
Not sure why i didn’t look there last night. I’ll blame the shishkaberry bubble hash LOL

5 Likes

Thanks! @SHSC-1 !

:rofl:

3 Likes

that is messed up… I was sure I was in my message center… wierd… LOL

3 Likes

I’m glad you’re laughing too!

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to track it for fun… :rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

Well… it’s been a busy few days here getting orders packed and checking over all my messages and lists to make sure I am not missing anyone in my mailouts.

Next on the agenda will be the Strawberry Hill SC , 2024 Overgrow Fundraiser Auction with all proceeds going to the server fund.!!!
Near the end of the month, very early march I will be ready to drop the server auction and this year I am going to throw down… so save those $$$ hehehe and get ready to bid on some awesome beans to support overgrow!!! This will be a collection of sold out and unreleased work that you will not want to miss :wink:

Life update… LOL
my wife and I are working things out. Spending time together doing fun things is our priority now and me taking over managing our finances was something that had to be done. We will ride this out I hope.
Ice fishing season is underway!!! my favorite time of year next to fall harvest and hunting season hehe. Gonna be going every chance I get while we have good ice.

Garden updates soon!!

32 Likes

Awesome OGing and great news for the community about your fundraiser @SHSC-1 ! :+1:

Our best to you both as you navigate difficult times, :hugs: . You both got this and deserve the best each other for each other and that shit takes a lot of work yo!

But in those in between’s enjoy the fuck outa that ice, catch some killer :fish: and don’t eat the yellow snow!

7 Likes

Good to hear things are going better for you! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

ooo0o0o00o weeeee! That’ll be poppin’ for sure. Saving my monies for this one.

Always good to come to a compromise with your significant other. I wish you the best of luck dude!

6 Likes

Glad to hear things are working out for the both of you.

Overgrow fundraiser? I need more seeds like a hole in the head. I’m in!

(I’m feeling a sense of deja vu here)

10 Likes

@SHSC-1 DUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEE!!!

Thanks so much growmie!!!

23 Likes

Sweeeeet…they’re landing!!! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Nice to see those arriving for sure :wink:
I haven’t received any of the US orders in the mail yet but I will message everyone as thier letters arrive.

6 Likes

hey it’s friday!! hope everyone has a great weekend :wink:

I’m headed to the post office shortly for my friday run. Hopefully the US orders start to arrive as I have not seen any at the safe addy yet.
The rest of the canadian orders should have arrived at destination by now I would think but the regular mail has been slow the past few weeks. In the future… if I do any more of these sales, I think I will have to make arrangements to send everything tracked like I did with pigeonman’s at his request. That took less than 48hours from rural bc to back east… nuts.

anyways, keep me posted everyone.
and @j0ebob , send you a message but let me know when those replacements arrive , should be any time now as it’s been like …3 weeks now???

anyhow, just doing a friday check in.
Might do some ice fishin this weekend if I feel up to it. not much of a winter so I better get the fishin in while the ice is still present LOL

18 Likes

that was totally worth the added coin!

7 Likes

I was hoping today…now I’ll hope Monday!

Good luck fishing.

4 Likes

Its been a weird winter eh? I have barely had the chance to get my skiis out. If you catch any fish snap a pic so I can see :slight_smile:

3 Likes