Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Pimp Juice are juuuust …abooouut…there!

37 Likes

Ok, I want some lessons.

3 Likes

very nice @CanuckistanPete those should finish up real nice :slight_smile:
Are you getting any smells? and is the resin real greasy?
hopefully you pull a flavor bomb with that one.

3 Likes

Those buds have filled in very nicely and are dense as hell. One has a bit of a grape smell, the other is kind of a hash/citrus.

3 Shiskaberry are doing fine, as is the Oreoz

And these landed today, can’t wait to find out what treasure lies within! :grin:

25 Likes

Nice! Some awesomeness right there!

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete … that grape-ish smelling one is going to be really good , those are my favorites in this line. Kind of a grapey gas… mmmmm

good to see those landed
enjoy!!

7 Likes

I haven’t forgot about your request for pics hehe
Just have to have something to take pictures of first.
Was minus 25C this morning so I waited till about 9:30 to go start the jeep and make my way down to the lake. The launch i use is about 10 minutes down the lake from my place.
Lost 2 at the hole today but managed to land 3 nice fat average sized ones. Derby day on the 9th of march so I gotta get my honey holes scoped out. Todays spot was a winner :wink: and thank goodness for the saved GPS coordinates hehe
first we choose a jig… size 6 firetiger vertiglo demon from custom jigs n spins.

Then the bait… I take the patzke white shoepeg firecorn and die it with pautzke orange firecure powder with garlic powder, pickling salt, anise oil and krill oil. Then tip it with a chartreusse berkley gulp crappie bite. It’s my secret weapon hehehe

Then in the water she goes and smoke weed, drink coffee and stare at the electronics till the fish show up :rofl:

when I got home i took advantage of the cold temps and fresh powder snow and washed up a couple ounces of cured frozen Shishkaberry flower thru the bubble bags.
Here is the patty from the 73u bag … mmmmmm I love hashish :wink:

21 Likes

What kind of salmon are those?
They look like chrome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

7 Likes

I am curious what type of fish too, they are gorgeous! Almost look like big ass mackerel

4 Likes

You think it’s cuz they’re flash frozen, or was it that club?

1 Like

They look like chinooks but the heads are smaller and the tail is different.

2 Likes

Exactly I knew they weren’t rainbows or any trout, and it’s that tail and odd head that throws me off too, I should know this and am amazed I don’t

2 Likes

Very curious as well, Too shiny for cisco, almost look scale less.

3 Likes

Just got some coastal blueberry in the mail from the picture contest. Thanks for the seeds @SHSC-1.

Big fan of the blueberry strains.

4 Likes

I think they’re Kokanee

5 Likes

Yes, they are. Probably the best kind of salmon you can eat.

5 Likes

That would explain it .

4 Likes

yes they are Kokanee guys :wink:
The fish are stocked in a bunch of our local lakes where they grow to some impressive sizes. There are natural ones too but they seldom get bigger than 1/2 a pound. These fish are freshwater Sockeye Salmon and in some of our lakes will go well over 3 pounds… in some lakes but average about a pound and a half for the ones in the pics. My personal best is 3 pounds 6 ounces but a friend holds our group record at 4lb 11 ounces.
They are a very tasty fish , packed with omega 3 oils and very healthy for the diet.
I try and catch a couple hundred every winter for the smoker, the canner and the freezer.

10 Likes

Never caught, held or tasted Kokanee personally, but I’ve drank a few in my years :wink:

5 Likes