Strawberry Hill Seed Co

3 Likes

hey there @DopeKiller ā€¦ when I just checked the growingupganja.com site , you are right, I am not seeing Strawberry Hill listed in the breeders drop down menu or in the general seed lists. If you use the siteā€™s search function it does come up. Currently Growingupganja has a Buy one pack of Coastal Blueberry, Get one Free promo still runningā€¦ no coupon necessary.
I basically let the seedbanks decide what promos they want to run on my gear so they may change things up depending on the time of year and such. Right now my full catalog is at GLG and only the Coastal Blueberry is at @Ris 's site, Growingupganja. I hope to expand the catalog at both seedbanks. Greatlakes genetics is family to me and Ris is a hard working family man with a startup that I want to support going forward.

8 Likes

Amazingsauce @SHSC-1 !

Iā€™ve got Coastal Blueberry vegging out after sexing and itā€™s getting a 30gallon fabric pot outside for the S.Ont ā€œsummerā€!

Additionally from your roster = Shishkaberry #3! (i forget the # designation right now but the most important part is they are your work. :smiley: )

6 Likes

right on I canā€™t wait to see you blow it up in a 30gallon :slight_smile:
The Shishkaberry 3f2 ā€¦ not really something I consider ā€œmy workā€ as there was no selection involved in those. @PineTarBastard donated the seeds of Ustad Seeds Shishkaberry 3f2 and I just seed increased the pack to F3. So while I did make them, I canā€™t call them my work.
That said, I am super pleased to see them getting grown out and am looking forward to seeing those in peopleā€™s gardens this summer.

@DougDawson , thanx for the review :wink: I know the Coastal Blueberry is starting to build itā€™s reputation in the community and I canā€™t be any happier about that. I have to give a shout out to @CanuckistanPete for sharing some of his smoke around so that other OGā€™s could experience samples from his harvest. Thatā€™s super cool right there.

I hope folks take a chance on some of my other offerings as I really feel good about everything in the new drop. My recent drop is heavy on the OGKB 2.0 influence and there is a reason for that. Clone onlies and fire seed packs have come and gone thru my garden but the OGKB 2.0 and Scoutbreath lines and crosses will be fixtures in my personal collectionā€¦ forever hehe. I donā€™t really follow the trends with my breeding work , I grow and breed to find plants that truly make my day better and give me the medicinal and ā€œrecreationalā€ benefits that I seek. It must impress me to be worthy of release and I really feel good about everything I have released to date. Looking forward to the next year on OG and what comes next :wink:

16 Likes

Cool man, until then is there any other way to acquire some of your gear ? I canā€™t access glg as Iā€™m from a country that wonā€™t allow to enter their site

3 Likes

@DopeKiller this is one place I know of: https://growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/strawberry-hills-seed-collective/

4 Likes

I consider the time it takes to reproduce something. Even if itā€™s not your breeding work itā€™s still your work that brought them to F3. Team work means you and @PineTarBastard got them to many of us!

:hugs:

I tell this to myself as I stare at a yellowed from pollen tent of Nepali Watermelon Hashplants all taller than me bent everywhere to get them to fit in the 4x4 tent :rofl:

7 Likes

What if we started sending the beans in care of her name LOL

4 Likes

That would be hilarious!

3 Likes

Then you would get high heels by the dozen in your nameā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m good.

2 Likes

The friend I got the Friesland Indica IBL (2017 and 2021 seed lots) from did the reproduction work for the line that is generally availlable at RSC. He is from eastern Canada somewhere. The IBL line originated with SSSC stock from back in the day. It is described as a Dutch Hierloom Variety , Friesland Indica (M33) IBL. listed by Kwik Seeds. My friend has been invloved with such reproduction work for SSSC/RSC lines for some years though he seldom talks about it. Big framed indica that finishes near the end of august and isn;t an autoflowerā€¦
Iā€™ll get an update on those on Monday after I move them out to the big room from the ghetto set up I used to sprout them with in the house.

7 Likes

Whats RSC stand for? Not up on all the abbreviations

1 Like

Friesland indica is pure sssc m33 and freezeland is a Friesland indica x pluton cross made in quebec.

The freezeland name came about because french speaking quebecers canā€™t pronounce or write english haha

Like the brand name Sawzallā€¦ older guys will say Cesar/cezar :grin:

6 Likes

RSC = Real Seed Co. and SSSC = Super Sativa Seed Club

5 Likes

Shiskaberry updateā€¦

23 Likes

Oreoz

22 Likes

right on, looking good man.
Are those the Oreoz x OGKB 2.0 fems?

5 Likes

Yes sir!

I ended up with more plants than I intended for the tent, and I just canā€™t throw any away, so I have 10 going in a 4X4ā€¦so theyā€™re all fighting for space in there.

5 Likes

Ya I know how fast the room fills up before we realizeā€¦ oh shitā€¦ I popped too many seeds again :rofl: :rofl:

Over here things are moving along. Iā€™ll update the coastal blueberry and friesland seedlings in a couple days. I am a few days away from flipping to 12/12 over here for my bud run and have 3 x OGKB 2.0 s1 plants and 2 x Island Pink Kush x OGKB 2.0 fems in the group I am about to flower so I am looking forward to seeing how those grow out. Real nice stocky little plants with some really nice smells coming off the Pink x

5 Likes