Strawberry Hill Seed Co

I’ve got some of yours started for outdoor/indoor next run, I’ll post an update later…

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of JOTIs Chemo

21 Likes

mmmm chemo… I have some joti chemo from topshelftrees I need to pop soon but will have to wait till winter.

4 Likes

They sure get gangly when you pack them in!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I feel this right now!

4 Likes

So finally time for some smoke reports on the Oreoz x Ogkb 2.0 fems.

Pheno1:

Appearance:
Came out very nicely, has the OGKB bud structure, but larger yield than I got from the OGKB bx. Great vigour on this girl.

Flavour/Smell:
The smell of this after a little in the jar is a soft candyish aroma, quite pleasant but gentle. It doesnt have any of the funkier elements of OGKB scent,so I assume from the oreoz. Taste is again soft and sweet with a touch of kush on the back end. Pleasant but definitely a little weak compared to the looks/potency.

Effect: This has the powerful OGKB high, a little more heady, but not by much. Indica leaning definitely. Good duration, nothing lacking in this area.

Overall: I’d say I like this flower the jar will get finished. The only thing it really lacks is on the taste flavour end otherwise very good.

Pheno 2:

Appearance:
This is the more mutant looking pheno. It threw up long finger like buds, much smaller yield than pheno 1 and about half of what pheno 3 produced. It is the most sticky though, gums up the grinder.

Flavour/Smell:
This one came out even softer than pheno one and just has a light bakery aroma. It didnt really translate to flavour which was just a gentle smooth sweetness.

Effect: Same high as the pheno1, nothing lacking.

Overall: The weakest of the three, and relative to the other two, not as much character.

Pheno 3

Appearance:
Came out very nicely and leans the closest too the OGKB. Nice dense flower, very pretty overall.

Flavour/Smell:
This pheno smells very similar the OGKB bx4 that I grew with a little less funk. It translated to the best flavour of the three phenos.

Effect: the high is very similar to pheno 1 as well.

Overall: A good OGKB representation, excellent herb and a bell ringer.

34 Likes

Thanx for the fanastic report @Kyumonryu
Some of my friends report pretty much the same. Potency is all there, some are nice yielders but there could be more flavor. I had hoped with this cross that the ogkb flavors would come thru stronger across the expressions but it does seem that everyone has enjoyed the plants they found so far regardless.
I want the good , the bad, the ugly and the fantastic when it comes to honesty of reporting from those who grow my stuff. You’ve done a great job of that.and I appreciate you for it brother, thankyou :wink:

9 Likes

Nice report @Kyumonryu :star_struck:

Looks like a good cross @SHSC-1 , maybe someone will find something real nice with a little more hunting. :wink:

3 Likes

maybe crossing her to a gushmints would bring that flavour out and be a special combo. gorgeous plants tho @Kyumonryu

3 Likes

And my Coastal Blueberry.

⁰q

25 Likes

right on… those have some rootspace to grow eh? Gonna be trees!!!

11 Likes

I’m hoping to do you proud.

8 Likes

My pleasure! Glad to hear I wasnt alone in that analysis. @shag is right that it might be worth a hunt for a flavour pheno.

Ogkb really does breed impressively well on a number of traits. I think those ogkbxpuck I sent you could be great as I feel itll match the og funk in there quite well. Id be curious to see your bubba cross grown out as it would probably gel nicely. That said I also think it would be great crossed to mango biche.

6 Likes

I also made a small batch of OGKB 2.0 clone x BBX which is the abbreviation I gave to the pollen from the father of Coastal Blueberry. I am eager to get into those this fall.
Also the Pink Kush x OGKB 2.0 fems … got the 2 going right now so we will see. Transplanting and flipping between now and monday. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Damn I need to start my Coastal BB soon… the cross @Heliosphear made between it and the BOG Sour Grape was phenomenal. I can only imagine what it has to offer on its own.

8 Likes

Come join the fun @Rhai88 … pop em if ya got em brother.
I have 20 coastal bb going right now :wink:

10 Likes

Did you ever see what the Coastal BB x BOG SG produced? The most purple and frosty plants I’ve ever seen in my own space. A frost lords wet dream. lol I bet they’d wash so fucking excellent.

38 Likes

wow… if that pic was taken with a jet black backround with high def it would literally be a masterpiece.

3 Likes

you know , I should have hit heliosphere for some of those seeds but in the end I got distracted and didn’t want to bug him. He hasn;t been around in a while eh? He had mentioned doing a road trip up thru canada thru to alaska but I kind expected to hear from him last month as I offered a place to stop over. Hope he is doing okay where ever he is these days.

If anyone has those and wants to do a trade… hehehe

11 Likes

You and me both… I hope nothing but the best for him. Great man @Heliosphear

I have a few left if you’d like I’d glady send them to you.

8 Likes