RIGHT, why do you steal free beans.

4 Likes

Man, I just started my first shishkaberry to. Ffs. :cry:
Best of luck in your future endeavours :four_leaf_clover:
Reppin of PoCompton for ya :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

This right here :joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

*Sorry about everything that is going on around you man. Life has its twists and turns doesnt itā€¦

Hope to see you back soon :sunglasses::pray: take care.

6 Likes

Hope you stick around shsc :fire::fist:t3::fire:

5 Likes

ya stick around brother, you know how these things come and go.

respect ā€¦

11 Likes

i come from the same world as you and found it hard to seperate street from internet/real world back in the day where i felt i had to defend my rep and ego. learning to just let things go and take it all with a grain of salt. everyone is a character to me online until i make a connection. i hope you can find some meaning on this site and stick around stand up guys like you need to be fought to keep more than ever so the pos of the world dont over take.
hope to see you around

10 Likes

What the F**K is going on around here?! I went to work for 3 weeks and didnā€™t have a lot of time to read through posts but it seams like I missed a lot. Not :100: sure whatā€™s happening but you should definitely stick around or at least come back when youā€™re ready. I need to start catching up on posts there seams to be a lot going on all over the site

11 Likes

@SHSC-1 We love you brother! Godspeed my friend.

3 Likes

Feel free to PM me for the Coles notes version bud.

5 Likes

Is it similar to this one Doug?

3 Likes

I hope you take the time you need and come back soon @SHSC-1

I was trying to help things along because I didnā€™t see the big picture. After more and more came out, itā€™s looking grim.

Hopefully @Scallywag can get the group purchase to someone else in the group. I was trying to hope things would work out but best to ask him to re-send considering what happened with others etc.

With a large group purchase Iā€™d hope he would be understanding and work with you guys. Canadians need to hang in there and look out for each other, our clone scene is such a shitshow.

5 Likes

My friends and family!

Never hesitate to reach outāœŒļø

Appreciate you all

Appreciate this community

Respects

12 Likes

CBB female.

13 Likes

Iā€™ve put a coastal bb male outside between a capjunky and mac1 clone. Excited to see what comes out. The coastal mustā€™ve been several weeks behind the other two, but has really started to shoot up outdoors. The females I kept inside.

13 Likes

@Sdoyle , looking good man. All your plants look great!
Hope she fills out nicely for you

@Pleiochasium right on ā€¦ those sound like they will make for some tasty crosses for sure.

I appreciate the updates guys!!!

I canā€™t keep up my normal forum involvement right now but will be dropping in here and there so keep em coming.
Let myself get caught up in some forum drama and Iā€™m still pretty raw about it but whateverā€¦ moving on LOL
We have a forest fire of concern a few kilometers away ā€¦ Iā€™ve been through this a few times as those who know me can attest to. Kind of surreal being right under the flight path of the skimmer squadrons and water bombers coming off our lake throughout the day. The smoke isnā€™t bad today with the slight wind blowing it out of our valley but itā€™s close and not contained so remains a concern.
So Iā€™ll be around and watching for updates from folks growing Strawberry Hill beans
Appreciate you all :wink:

33 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Be safe out there the whole country is a tinder box think weā€™ve got 90+ fires burning here .

6 Likes

@SHSC-1 the Coastal Blueberry is pure madness!!!

:crazy_face: :+1:

Keep safe and all the best to you growmie!

:boxing_glove: :fire: :fire:

29 Likes

You feeding that thing steroids? Nice tree.

6 Likes