Strawberry Hill Seed Co

Humics, chicken and fish shit!

3 Likes

Glad to see you back!

5 Likes

You gotta be finding your thrill with that by now, right?

7 Likes

Just poppin in here to update the Coastal Blueberry
The runt (first pic) has caught up to all her sisters… man she is a nice plant. Even though she was slow to get going, she carries the true blueberry stem rubs and has turned into a nice robust girl with great structure. So don’t toss the slow growers…hehe
I wish mine were as big as @Pigeonman 's Coastal Blueberry tree but in my climate I have to make due. Still, I expect these to max out around 6 feet or more at harvest. The Fire Alien Kush I grew full season a few years ago was hitting the tallest part of the greenhouse and these may end up there too LOL
I figure another 2 weeks and they will trigger to flower… like on or before the 16th of august which seems to be the trigger point when I have ran full season before. We will see… the sooner the better I say.

I’ll update again in a couple weeks or so.

45 Likes

CBB

17 Likes

Happy to say that I went to GLG to get the fire alien kush and got lucky and also saw they had OGKB BX2 had to get both. Thanks for the Freebies, can’t wait to try the cookies 2.0. Keep up the breeding, I am really happy I was able to find the Fire Alien and OGKB

12 Likes

Welcome @J.Chemz . You gonna grow those babies out? Show us how it’s done?

6 Likes

:smiley: They will go on the list, right now I have about 20 plants that are about to go into flower.

Courtside Kush, Blackout Cake, Stardawg, Fritter Bomb, Dracarys, Gary Payton BX1. Not sure what I am going to pop next. But the fire alien kush is definitely going to be on that list.

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to grow the CBB since @ColeLennon had one!

6 Likes

Its a great strain that CBB!

5 Likes

Looks like the CBB is a must have, I can’t wait to see what she looks like in full bloom.

5 Likes

Here’s SHSC1s Coastal Blueberry from last fall…and yes, it’s excellent!

38 Likes

Love seeing the pics guys !! :wink:
Can’t wait to see some of the other strawberry hill varieties in people’s gardens
Here at 52N the greenhouse is progressing nicely. Everything is nice and lush and the plants are thriving in the soil mix. I have given them only fresh water since the transplant.
I always get nervous reammended my recycled soil pile but seems everything is working out just groovy :wink:

Coastal Blueberry plants are rockin along. Some different expressions are revealing themselves with one smaller plant staying kinda totem pole-ish but most are developing into nice bushes. Some taller than others, some with more foilage than others and a couple with reddish leaf petiols. Five of the group have nice true blueberry fruit smells and tacky stem rubs. The rest are nice sharp fruity stem rubs and most have the tacky stems. The short totem pole plant has a really sticky stem rub and a hashy fruity smell.
I am noticing some stretch and some preflowers the last few days so flowering stage is about to begin :wink:

31 Likes

heads up to my fellow Canadians
Gonna launch a Hot Summer Nights Sale here in the next day or two. Just doing inventory before I start a new thread. This wlll be for Canada only but if you are outside Canada maybe a friend here can order for you :wink:
Details coming soon !!

21 Likes

Wouldn’t you be a friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Looking great :star_struck:

7 Likes

I thought we ALL had a good friend in Canada. I still do buddy, but yea…enough of that.

8 Likes

Puhaha

I’m an asshole canadian that can middleman stuff for you if needed

12 Likes

I was just making a joke. Poor taste at that.

7 Likes

I’ll probably do a sale at GLG too but dragboat has been recovering from his lung condition and I didn’t want to bother them yet. I know my fellow Canadians are getting hammered on the exhange of our dollar so this sale is meant to give some better access.
Reason I am restricting to canada is I have been having a hard time with mailing stuff outside canada. Literally 1 in 4 goes missing since january. I’m in a real small town and doing lots of mail draws attention. So , I can accomodate canadian orders with a degree of confidence that with tracking, they will all arrive and no headaches for customers or me.
Just putting the final list together and i will start a new thread.

19 Likes

I hope one of these is a girl. There was some kind of fungus on the rooters I used. Didn’t see it until I had seeds stuffed in them. Hope I get a nice girl. They made it this far. They’ll live.
My pack labeled SHSC is sitting by a nice piece of Jade for good Mojo. Must mean something in there is going swimming.

! PXL_20240809_195504190|376x500

11 Likes