Strawberry Hill Seed Co

@Sdoyle same. Once i had one i felt no guilt about the money spent after 1 month of use. I used like 1/8 the amount of h0cl with greater coverage thank the pump sprayers

4 Likes

Got it. Thank for the clarification. Canā€™t imagine you passing along something funky.

1 Like

pop em if you got em hehehe :wink:
I also agree, this is excellent breeding stock. Look for the true blueberry smelling males with the sticky stem rubs on a stocky branchy frame. :wink:
For those who want to really pheno hunt, I am having a Hot Summer Nights Sale until the end of august and for the first time I am offering Farmer Packs of Coastal Blueberry at a significant discount.
I have only opened the sale up for Canadians but might consider changing it to US as well but it will be a cash only kind of thing unfortunately. That turns a lot of people off I know but itā€™s the only way I can do orders from outside Canuckistan.

19 Likes

If you open it up for U. S. too, let us know. I only use cash for seeds.

8 Likes

OK. Making a a different choice that I know is your handiwork. Supercollider Kush. Iā€™ll see if I can do her justice. Starting these alongside 2 of Classics, Strawberry Diesel and Afghooie x Purpura Ticinensis. Iā€™ve run both before.

8 Likes

Dropped two GSC 2.0 in water and h202. Looking forward to these.

3 Likes

those Supercolliders are killer man. Wish I still had the exact parents to make more of those but I may work on that line again or make a Supercollider 2 with new parents of the same lines. I get asked for those once in a while as they sold out long ago at GLG. Hope you find something nice in those :wink:

@J.Chemz those GSC x ogkb 2.0 fems are special. Toked on some last night kickin back watchin tv. The GSC flavors with chunkier, sturdier frames and really dense nuggs.

11 Likes

Glad to see you pop in man.

Hope all is going well :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I loved the OGKB 2.0 x Pre98. Still have some of those seeds, I will have to revisit later. These were the reason I ordered twice, once to get the Fire alien Kush and the second time for the OKGB BX2.

5 Likes

I remember seeing the SK when I first was getting seeds at GLG. I didnā€™t snag them, but got some other tasty items of yours. ƌ noticed they were gone later. I wasnā€™t real, keyed into the ā€œif you see it and like it, get itā€ way of thinking. This was a gift from you. I canā€™t remember why, Iā€™m embarrassed to say. But ā€œthank you againā€. Your generosity is appreciated. Iā€™ll try and keep them happy!

4 Likes

ya I donā€™t very often make really large batches of seed , with a few exceptions. So many of my drops are a one time thing, like the current OGKB 2.0 and Scoutbreath listingsā€¦ these are definately ā€œget them while you canā€ packs as they are limitted and I wonā€™t be making more with a couple exceptions. Right now I am crushing hard on the Island Pink x OGKB 2.0 fems I made which have turned out down right killer. I gave a few packs away but havenā€™t released it otherwise. I am going to make more of those hehehe

14 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 of those Van Isle Pink Kush x Long Valley Royal Kush just went into 5" pots yesterday. With that Scoutbreath in my box, Iā€™ve got hard choices! Poor meā€¦

7 Likes

Looking at those too and scoutbreath

Hopefully budget allows a pack or two.

6 Likes

The island Pink x LVRK has been popularā€¦ might only be one pack left at GLG.
Right after hunting season I will be flowering out some pink to do that cross again for a restock. I havenā€™t released any fem seeds to the seed bank other than the gsc x ogkb 2.0 fem freebies but I am going to make another larger batch of the Pink x OGKB 2.0. The sample plants from the test grow are excellent ad meld flavors nicely while the 2.0 adds density to the pinkā€™s flowers. Anyone who got these as freebies during my last sale hereā€¦ pop em if ya got em :wink:

12 Likes

Freebies huh? Fems too? I havenā€™t been paying attention!

3 Likes

Those sound amazing. loved pink kush used to get the 11 week pink one. gonna have to do some sexual favours around town when those drop.

4 Likes

I found the Coastal Blueberry to be the most resistant to mold/PM/septoria out of the 7 plants I had in my yard last summer which included another beast in that dept. JPSā€™ Frankenstein.

10 Likes

theres only one-pack unfortunately I have to wait till next month, hopefully you make some more pink kush crosses.

2 Likes

Theres a few cuts of Bubba out there

The Original Bubba ( Berger Cut)
Pre98 bubba ( s1 this one is suppose to have more chocolate and coffee) But I could be wrong.
Katsu Bubba ( I donā€™t know much about the profile for this one)

I have only ever grown out a bubba kush x katsu bubba from CSI and plenty of dracarys gg4 x pre98.

I ended up with a minty pheno mixed with sage. not my cup of tea, I want chocolate and coffee.

8 Likes

Happy to report that the two seeds I dropped in water both have popped dropped in coco coins and into the dome.

7 Likes