Strawberry Hill Seed Co

@SHSC-1 Your back!!! So very good to see yah! I gotta get to work Just wanted to let you know I seeyah and we can definitely do something about those seed sales.

12 Likes

Atta boy @Heliosphear !!!

6 Likes

Itā€™s battling it out with @THCeeds Purple Freak for monster of my yard.

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete itā€™s on.

My bitches be so dense right you loose your arm in them. Iā€™ve been humic/fulvic so hard my nodes have nodesā€¦ and those nodes have nodes!

5 Likes

Oh boy, me too.

3 Likes

You managed to get a beauty again? Thatā€™s great to hear

4 Likes

Hard to get a good photo cause of where it is in my yardā€¦

19 Likes

Wow @CanuckistanPete she is a monster! @SHSC-1 glad I found your seeds, I was hunting hard for a pack or two of fire alien kush and as a bonus ended my hunt for OGKB seeds also. the two GSC 2.0 should be getting transplanted today into solo cups. This thread also seems to be full of cool people.

9 Likes

Nice plants @CanuckistanPete ! Excellent work!

4 Likes

Thanks you guys, appreciate itā€¦but itā€™s all in the genetics! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Looks gorgeous :metal:

I got a 9ft Blue Dream (sativa leaning pheno) that Iā€™m already super cropping so I donā€™t have to keep the ladder handy.

Next year Iā€™m giving @THCeed genetics a spot in the backyard. See if we can get over 9ft in a 15 gallon. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Got photos?

Before super croppingā€¦ I am the blob and I am 6ft tallā€¦ it got another foot on top of this before I had enough and bent branches.

Afterā€¦ and some of these branches are already back over the bamboo stake. This pic is from beginning of this week.

11 Likes

I really like how open she is for air circulation. Whoā€™s Blue Dream is that? I canā€™t grow real bushy plants here without mold. I like that one a lot.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. I was blown away when I found these genetics. These are F2s of an outdoor grow I did last year. The originals can be had from Equilibrium Genetics (they have several crosses).

That Rootbeer in the BX is from Mean Gene. Itā€™s a winner.

9 Likes

Just what are you planning on putting in next year?

3 Likes

CBB

10 Likes

No itā€™s not. Itā€™s all in you. :wink:

3 Likes
  • Wreckage Master Bastard Kush
  • LSGTK

Might try out the Freakshow and BC Big Bud x Kryptonite for good measure.

Edit: double checked my packs and I have a ā€œLennon Soupā€ but no LSGTKā€¦ my bad. Whatā€™s the difference @THCeed ?

4 Likes

And back on topic, Iā€™m also going to show some Coastal Blueberry seeds the California sunshine in summer of 2025. I got about a pound of cured DJ Short Blueberry from a dispensary cut I grew out in the tent over the winterā€¦ that is lovely smelling but I have to mix with GG4 to get a high going. Was it the heat wave in the final two weeks of flowering, or the geneticsā€¦ speculation.

Got big hopes that the Coastal Blueberry represents the strain well.

6 Likes