Strawberry Hill Seed Co

MY COASTAL BLUEBERRY CUTS SHOT ROOTS!!!

HAPPY, very.

:+1:

12 Likes

That’s awesome…Cheers!

4 Likes

got a brief opportunity to plug into some wifi here on the north coast of Vancouver Island.
Was a hour burn in the boat to get to our accomodations and fishing grounds at Winter Harbor.
Weather was great getting here but today was over cast and raining off n on. Fishing was decent but lots of little ones thrown back. Still we managed 5 decent chinook today and probably released an easy dozen or so small ones.
got 4 more days of fishin to do so it was a good start. The ocean was very mild today which was extra nice. Was like fishing on a lake back home LOL
Some quick pics for now. I’ll see if I can get back on wifi again at some point during the next few days. Pretty remote out this way.

44 Likes

@SHSC-1 being all like:

:+1:

10 Likes

Sweet! Looks like a perfect reset to the recent drama. Glad this worked out for you.

2 Likes

Beautiful province and the island is very nice. Spent 10 days out there this spring touring around. Only down side is everything is so expensive even the ferry ride over and back over 300 bucks for the car and 2 people.

7 Likes

Looks amazing…living the life!

5 Likes

Just got back from a business trip, and found my Royal Pink order in the mail box. Wasn’t expecting any freebies besides GLG’s, but to my surprise there was a wildfire hash-plant freebie. Dope background story by the way.

@SHSC-1 loyal Custy here for as long as you are breeding.

7 Likes

Looks like while you’re landing chinooks we’re landing great genetics!

15 Likes

Nice score, I see you took advantage of the sale he did. I wish I could have but I am not in Canada. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Fire OGKB through GLG.

3 Likes

Grown several of his strains, still have several I haven’t got to yet. But I wasn’t turning down a sale…my wife would kill me if I didn’t buy more seeds!

:rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

He may have opened it up to USA. Scroll up a bit

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for that will do.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I need to grow out some more of my gear from @SHSC-1 after the Octoberning!

7 Likes

Joining the club with 2 CBB going. The shorter one is very smelly in veg, stinkiest veg plant I’ve ever had so far.

13 Likes

good to see more grows!!!

I’v been crazy busy and not much time for internetting.
My fishing trip was great and a good recharge but it’s back to tending the garden.
The growth while I was gone was insane and continues.

Weather here got real cold and shiddy for a few days. I mean like woke up to fog and +7 Celcius yesterday after several days of overcast and rain. So a week of real crappy cold weather is really not what I wanted to see right now as it does not bode well for a late summer… hopefully I am wrong.
Photoperiod cannabis just does not grow here well without major human intervention as far as the flowering phase goes but I will try and ride it out.
My keeper moms have been removed from the greenhouse so it’s down to 11 Coastal Blueberry , a Blueberry Muffin, a Long Valley Royal Kush and MK Ultra. Also 4 autos remain, 2 of the testers from dragboat jeff @Great_lakes_Genetics , Double Sour Diesel x GG4 Auto and there are two minatures… a durban sunrise and a double grape auto.
As far as the autos go that I already harvested, the yields from them are really not really what I am after but the flowers look and smell great. Those were GG4 fast auto F4 and F5. Would be awesome to pack a tent in a hydro medium other than soilless mix but for the greenhouse I dunno. Maybe I stunted them somehow but then I look at these 2 Double Sour Diesel x GG4 Auto and they are impressing the hell out of me. Bet they will yield a couple ounces at least when they are done. These have also been fed only water from my well. The soil I mixed at the beginning of the season seems to be carrying them well.

Long Valley Royal is starting to flower now , seems she turned while I was away fishin

Gonna be making another Fgen with this one for sure.

26 Likes

Gorgeous all around. Great strains choice also. Fishing is just the bonus.

2 Likes

Coastal Blueberry plants are going apeshit LOL
Easily a foot of growth on a few while I was away fishing. Have inspected all the plants and see no issues other than needing to get on tying and supporting.
The height on some are starting to concern me. I honestly did not think they would get this big before they started flowering LOL
A fair amount of variation in the group with about 1/2 of them starting to show definite signs of developing flowers, others are knotting up but a little further behind.
The smells and tacky stem rubs are increasing :wink:
Debating on topping a few but i dunno, the explosing growth is stretch so hopefully they don’t stretch too much.
Again, these have been fed only my well water since going outside. The reammended recipe seems to be bang on so far this season. Also not seeing any powdery mildew or any other pathogens. Debating on giving them a single shot of Alaska MoreBloom and gypsum just to get things rolling.
When I made these seeds I used 3 females. When I released the line as Coastal Blueberry I released the seeds from female 1 and 2, mixed but I kept the seed lots seperate here in storage. So I will show these plants accordingly as I labelled them 1 and 2 from the onset.
So for CBB 1 group there are 5 plants

Then there are the CBB 2 group of 6 plants

38 Likes

Awesome to see these beautiful plants. I have some cbb seed. It’s great to see how good they can be. Can’t wait to see them all budded up. Beautiful grow bro.

5 Likes

:boom: :exclamation:

Coastal Blueberry

28 Likes