Suge nite pure kush

Ok I told the vagabond hombre in so many words couple posts above but this isn’t a thread about og pk’s
On that note tho I think I have literally ran every cut you just named lol

the best og cut is the one you have and dial tho

7 Likes

Yeah dude no problem, I couldn’t reply to your thread for whatever reason so I made this

3 Likes

That suge looks legit though , heavy towards the bubba kush. Should be some great smoke :+1:

2 Likes

Right on thanks man
well I’ve ran the 98 bubba, Katsu, 93 bubba whatever that was, Las Vegas purple kush, so cal master kush etc and and like I said imo it’s the best broad leaf kush on this planet

4 Likes

I’m sure I could find more but here is one of the Lando F2 I found

25 Likes

That looks similar to suge when it has too much light. It does those long running bracts like that.
She likes different amounts of light thru flower

Can def see the suge in her

8 Likes

Spot on. It was most definitely too close to the light lol :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Unfortunately when icmag did their update, a lot of my old pics are still visible in the gallery but I can’t actually click on them it says it’s messed up.
So I basically lost a lot of my old pics

I gotta see what they can do and then hopefully I can get more suge pics for you guys

3 Likes

Found a couple more

28 Likes

Also I take her 10-11 weeks, idk if that helps but it’s important haha
It looks done well before it’s actually best
That top picture above is probably day 35-40 or something I’d guess

3 Likes

Ok so your gonna wanna look for slow growers with dinner plate leaves off rip I would say
Pretty exaggerated serrations

5 Likes

She definitely stacks more like the master kush , the master kush is something g I have been hunting for quite some time , dosent seen anybody kept her that I can find.

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Here’s some shots of
Alien tech sis x (OG x original alien tech male)
Not my pics, the guy who made these was a twat but these should be good regardless
just something cool and something I plan on doing something with idk
will prolly remake alien kush of sorts with the suge
Didn’t wanna start a whole new thread for it and don’t know where else I’d post it lol

31 Likes

damn thats a sick plant love the color if u cross it with your suge and it stays black you can name it blackedout or darth vader lol

2 Likes

Gorgeous bro

2 Likes

Damn, that’s an appropriate name. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a scary looking pot plant before.

2 Likes

I have like 25 of them, which should be enough to find some cool stuff
I think alien is best used in line breeding…
it kind of has what I call “the white effect” where it kind of blands stuff out but adds a lot of frost.
I haven’t ran any of these yet because I’ve been trying to decide between these, starfighter f1’s or aliens secret weapon that wasn’t ever released and is basically like star fighter with a twist haha

In suge news I’ll be popping 30 S1’s not this run but the next
This run is 30 topanga S1’s

12 Likes

only alien strain i have ran was from a trade on here 6 beans of alien rift only got 1 female and no clones and reveg didnt take unfortunetly because i really liked it. wouldnt mind going thru 20 or so beans for a keeper but there pricey and ocean grown rep is kinda taking a hit

3 Likes

@Shamus that plant of alien tech x is incredible :heart_eyes: the colour is so nice​:ok_hand: very impressive man

1 Like