Suge nite pure kush

thanks dude

can’t wait to pop an assload of em

4 Likes

1 day after tie downs. This lady is vigorous.

8 Likes

Definitely love the narcotic effects of the Suge PK, and the quick flower time makes it a perfect plant for me. Here she is in coco

11 Likes

exactly how much is an assload lol

1 Like

La pk is different then suges
And she’s definitely not vigorous

Almost urkel slow

She finishes in about 10 weeks minimum

I wouldn’t say she’s a quick finisher

I’m sure there’s a lot of people passing other bubba types as suge

3 Likes

How would you compare her to the bubba kush, I’m guessing similar but with out the coffee chocolate notes the bubba has , maybe slightly faster growing and bigger buds also ? I realy wish I could get a legit SoCal master kush again :pensive:

1 Like

I grew the 98 bubba the 93? Whatever that was, the katsu, la pk, SoCal master, lvpk and a few others I’m sure I’m forgetting

it’s not faster then the bubba that’s for sure

To be blunt bubba doesn’t compare to her in the slightest

It stops and ends at each of them being a broad leaf kush imo

5 Likes

I am looking for that Master Kush too! :call_me_hand:I’ll pass you a cut when you come through to pick up the SR71 :v:

1 Like

I’d take it ten… grown her on and off for a decade

she looks done at 8 but for effects 10 is best

She also doesn’t look much different from 8 to 10-11
I just know how to give her what she wants
Comes with growing a plant for so long

your plant looks about right but I’d have to hear you describe her terps to really know
But she definitely never stretches like an OG so that leaves the description wanting
she barely stretches at all internodes are always very close

also there’s a few other things only the real do

4 Likes

Same here, and I agree. We hosted most of those strains at Compassionate Caregivers back in the early 2k’s, it sucks how strains that were readily available back then have become rare and hoarded by people more intent on profiting from the plant than helping keep it in circulation :roll_eyes:.
I have grown a bungload if Bubba S1’s and there are a good 25% of s1’s that are 2x as strong as the Bubba, it isn’t known for being the strongest strain… Bubba just has a smell and flavor that us older heads who grew up with her have a nostalgia for, sort of like KISS or Led Zeppelin… Newer kids don’t need to like them, but I always will. :v:

9 Likes

Suge was never readily available

it was found by suge in like 03-05 and only him and like two other people had it who then lost it

I got my cut from homies affiliated in Atlanta who unfortunately got it from a crew who robbed one of the original like 2-3 people with it

swerve of Cali connection has a whole thing when suge sent him seeds of suge x lemon Thai or something idk I forget and sold beans as suge from that

suge S1’s have been sold but as far as I’m aware it’s still relatively held close

It’s not impossible you have it but you don’t have to keep throwing passive aggressive digs

First time I’ve visited this site in like a month I don’t need haphazard insults sent my way

I even said your plant looks about right but your description is lacking definitive characteristics of the cut itself and even describing expressions not found in it

At some point here I’ll have the 56 day headband which is a cut of kush from the SoCal kush crew but I won’t get into that here it’s not the thread for it

6 Likes

The story I was told was that it was stolen by someone who wanted to stop being a gangster. That person brought a cut from LA to San Francisco and dropped it off at CCG where it was grown out and sold as clones labelled Pure Kush. Ask your buddy from Atlanta if they have heard of the third floor in Oakland, it would be amazing if it was the same guy.

3 Likes

The cut was taken in Atlanta and stayed there until I received it

there was only a literal handful of people who had it at that point when I received it if it can’t be traced back from one of those people I find it hard to believe.

there’s quite a few broad leaf pure kush’s

and this all sounds too early to be the person I gave jt too in LA

If it finishes in 8 weeks it may be the 56 day headband which also was a “stolen” cut and of great value

Bob Hemphill and Iccollective just refer to it as 56 day headband

You’ve piqued my interest that’s for sure

Timing would be more accurate for the 56 day headband and your locale etc

Suges story which can be taken with a grain of salt is that suge is the mother to bubba
And that he received it from an old Asian man in San Francisco

But the headband I speak of was renamed that to avoid serious issues
I believe it was only given out as headband for that reason
But someone may have gotten it and realized it’s just a PK and just went with PK

Because I don’t think the suge would smoke even remotely ok at 8 weeks
9 minimum for any kind of good amount of Cloudy. Let alone being all out narcotic

7 Likes

Thanks for the interesting data points, so much history is lost in translation it makes it hard to know definitively without there being a clear provenance. Sadly, all I can really be sure of is that this cut is a keeper for me. Between this, Bubba, and Loompa’s headband, I am content and don’t really need any other strains…even though I do find it exciting working through as many heirlooms as possible :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds great to me ,. I’m getting new tires tommorow and suspension repairs shortly after and will be able to make road trips once again. I have some dragons blood hash plant seeds I’ll pass your way , I recall reading you mention some interest in them and I’ll never have time to get to them. That SoCal master was around about 5-6 years ago down in los Angela’s but I have not seen or heard of her sense and have been looking.

1 Like

I am mobile too, brother. I can fly myself, or meet you halfway if you need – on a weekend – if you prefer. Whatever’s clever. :v:

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve got a cut of this I’m just getting started with. Excited to flower this one out!

2 Likes

I’m happy to come to the city , I like the beach :grin: I’m finishing up a solar power door for my chickens and then I can leave town for the day. Besides the dragons blood hash plant I also have some extra somas lavender beans I’ll bring along :grin:

2 Likes

I highly doubt that it’s the mother of the bubba kush, most likely some sort kush variant selfed into the SoCal master kush or bubba kush or who knows but he liked to play with all of those strains right ?
Also even though some cuts are supposed to be held tight people do crazy things for money and to impress folks. Companionate caregivers dominated the Bay Area medical scene for a moment during some of its scariest days and had connections in SoCal. If the suge or any other kush slipped out and into some peoples hands it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there’s was one of them it landed in. Some strains that are currently becoming hyped up again or argued about like headband I never considers worth keeping, sure great high and taste but crap yield and I’d take a real og kush ,sour diesal or chemdog any day over headband…
The only kush I never saw make it’s way around is the original og kush that is still held very tight to this day , most kush fans wouldn’t even recognize it if they saw it growing.

5 Likes

word ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes