Suge nite pure kush

Will you have any extra s2 I’d love to run those? I can trade you some shiatsu kush. Lmk Thnx

1 Like

correct. not sure why anyone would think those plants are related in any way.

12 Likes

Hell yeah that sounds fantastic! Thank you for the offering! I’ll shoot you a DM and see if I got anything for trade that interests you.

2 Likes

Yeah man I got you. I’ll let you know when they finish.

Is this the same S1 you had on icmag?

1 Like

mms supplies the watermelon hashplant. i just got a pack. still looking 4 a pack of astroboy tho. i cant find it anywhere.

2 Likes

Small update for now. These are some of the rooted clones. They look a little rough as i’m quite new to cloning.

Plan is to use the stable phenos as pollen donors for the first run, and the second run will be the non stable to keep as much of the gene pool as possible for personal hunting.

Future giveaways will only consist of the stable moms + stable pollen donors unless requested otherwise.

10 Likes

Amazing how fast the clones find their groove.

Using a 50/50 Happy frog/vermiculite base instead of the 50/50 happy frog/perlite base this time around.

9 Likes

The two pollen donors in the front are almost ready to go. Going to drop Suge Pure Kush x Haze instead of the S2s for free when those finish at a later date.

13 Likes

This is such a stout thick leafed plant. I like the limited stretch these have. Would be good parental stock to help assist in limiting many lankier canna types

3 Likes

^^^ Flower tent

^^^ Veg tent update:

The clone pollen donors are in the 24/7 tent but are stretching quite a bit? They are in a different soil mix where I used vermiculite instead of perlite. Going to reduce the feed on these since clawing has begun.

Does it look like they’re flowering to you guys in the veg tent or is this normal for a clone? I haven’t ran a clone yet so i’m not sure.

Currently waiting on the STS ingredients before I toss them into flower tent.

Edit: Made things easier to read.

First official day of flower is actually 8/10. I forgot I put the light schedule as 13 on since I up potted the moms. STS has been applied to the pollen donors and have also been placed into the flowering tent on 8/10. Using Suge #1 as the pollen donor for this round.

14 Likes

First day after STS application. The damage comes in q u i c k.

6 Likes

BreedBay has a wealth of info i find.

Here’s an old 2014 post on BreedBay where when asked about it’s flavor, Bodhi says of Suge “like a stretchy refined Bubba”. Scroll down to 2nd screen shot.

4 Likes

Thanks for that @BudWhisperer. I’ll have to compare the next batch once they’re trained and see if the stretch is contained as they are with the moms in the flower tent.

Their stems do thicken up and have little stretch when I trained them but untrained is a different story so far.

3 Likes

Rinsed off the remaining STS on the pollen donor on the right this morning as the damage from the STS is going ham. Keeping the other one as is to see if it’ll make it through the flowering cycle. I’m guessing the rinsed one should still develop male flowers since it was on there for quite a while but we’ll find out soon enough.

12 Likes

This feminization run looks like it might fail.

" * Dissolve pouch 1 (1.58g Sodium Thiosulfate) in 100 mL water to create a 0.1M stock solution

• Dissolve pouch 2 (1.7g Silver Nitrate) in 100 mL water to create a 0.1M stock solution.
  • Prepare 0.02M (20mM) Silver Thiosulfate by adding 20 mL 0.1 M silver nitrate into 80 mL 0.1M sodium thiosulfate (or amounts in ration of 4 parts thiosulfate solution to 1 part silver nitrate solution). Store up to 30 days refrigerated (best to use fresh each time)"

I followed Silver Thiosulfate Mix 20mM – PlantMedia
instructions to make 20mM solution but the clone pollen donor plants are taking a massive hit. I’ll edit in a picture tomorrow. If things dont get better I do have some stardawg kush pollen I can hit them with but what a bummer. I’ll have to test 1/4 of the current strength next time.

Edit:

6 Likes

Looking for the real suges cut, not pnw. Send me a dm.

Looking pretty good so far!

9 Likes

They do look really good, sucks that project didn’t work out for you. Quite a bit of frost forming i see, Any smells yet? I’ve always loved the look of it since suge first showed it all those years ago.

1 Like

They did have some cheesy skittle smells right before I caught covid for the 5th time this year. Now I can’t smell anything haha. The pollen donors are still in there and are getting sprayed with 5mm every few days at the moment. They are rebounding so we still have a small chance of fems this round.

1 Like