Suge nite pure kush

Oh cool that’s good news. Sucks about the covid man I’ve heard it really screws your smelling up. That’s a double suck being a grower, hope that clears up for you. Cheesy skittles sounds nice

2 Likes

Another quick update. We’re starting to see some frost stack on pheno 3

We’ve also passed one hurdle for our pollen donors. Pollen sacks have finally started to form. Now we will have to wait and see if they produce viable pollen.

12 Likes

The pollen is dropping and pistils are going down. Looks like I may have some R1s!

15 Likes

Heya Man Beau-Ti-Full :pray::astonished:

2 Likes

Very nice, looking good over there! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

I’ll have to get some paint brushes to help with pollination once the pollen donors start dumping hard core.

11 Likes

She’s looking great

1 Like

Paint away Picasso, she’s a beauty.

1 Like

Success!!!

15 Likes

Is that first pic the reversal (not a true XY male?) Thats a crazy response/looks like the genetics have potential for healthy yields. Wild how some female reversals have more “yield” than actual males. The size of some of those individual pollen sacs are nuts, no pun intended

1 Like

Yup, I used Suge Pure Kush S1 #1 as the pollen donor for this round of fems. The size of the cluster reminds me of bodhi’s 88g13hp crosses. It doesn’t dump anywhere near as much pollen as a regular male though so i’m letting it run a bit longer until I take it out.

3 Likes