Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Peace bruv, yeah letā€™s hope thatā€™s a karma credit for another few years hahaha ā€¦ glad to be feeling a bit better too right now but still going to take time. Ribs are no joke with a broken nose cos you canā€™t blow that shit :joy::joy::joy: appreciate the well wishes and canā€™t wait to post up the garden again :facepunch::facepunch:

11 Likes

Holy shit man glad your still here :v:. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back on your feet soon. @Sunvalley

4 Likes

Thanks boss ā€¦ trying to will myself on here hahaha ā€¦ tool my 1st try on some crutches earlier ā€¦ didnā€™t go too well but Iā€™ll get the hang of it :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah you really appreciate your limbs when you canā€™t use them properly anymoreā€¦donā€™t fall over!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦ true

3 Likes

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery :beers:

5 Likes

you floored me bro !!!
not a good week for me either
wife in the hospital for the past 2 weeks - sheā€™s ok and getting better now
found out yesterday that Medusa died a few months ago - true loss to the mj world
and now you go and do this bro - fucking A
shit shit shit
get well man we love you too much for you to be in that shape
letā€™s go to Spannabis together next year !!!
ok bro ?? !!
postive vibes going your way , Sam

8 Likes

Damn man sorry to hear about the wife. And damn about Medusa too, busy growing the mysterious breath right nowā€¦tried to join the insta account to ask some questions about itā€¦ :cry:

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ some scary shit thereā€¦ Glad to see you made it through it, albeit beaten up, as the vehicles look pretty messed upā€¦

Take it easy and rest up, and get wellā€¦:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX I have much to look fwd to and will try be back in no time :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Shit Bruv really sorry to hear about your wife, I hope sheā€™s coming right and is getting back to good health. Hospitals are shit places to be ā€¦ had an old timer die in the bed next to me last night which was pretty heavy.
Really sux about Medusa I hadnā€™t heard the news so yeah thatā€™s a real bummer ā€¦ didnā€™t know her much just her grows and the few strains out there. Heard nothing but good things about her though and hope sheā€™s in a better place.
Defs down for Spanabis next year ā€¦ my friends are steady building on the farm out there and the more I think about it the more I want to leave here. My bros wife was here visiting this afternoon and sheā€™s flying out to stay on the farm
Next monthā€¦ so yeah I will probably make the move sooner or laterā€¦ appreciate the words brother and canā€™t wait to hang out and vape some trouble away ā€¦
sending strength and love to you and the wife bruh

5 Likes

Thank you brother man ā€¦ yeah those cars are pretty fucked right. I managed to find the number to the father of the lady in the one car and spoke to him earlier. His daughter is in a bad way and still in icu. Hope she recovers ok too man.
Appreciate the wishes dude

4 Likes

That is awful. Iā€™m glad your still typing. Your car got beat up badly. Hoping for your quick recovery. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks my man, yeah glad Iā€™m typing too!!! Pretty scary shit man but we go fwd and get stronger. Appreciate the words boss

1 Like

Hope everything goes well for you. Cant wait to see some more of that outdoor action!

2 Likes

Thanks bredren I also canā€™t wait for the seasons to turn hehe ā€¦ just hope Iā€™m walking ok by thenā€¦ might be a bit behind on prep but yeah will still get some off hehehe :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Let us know when you out of the hospital. Will send a care package your way. Squeezed some 1st Aid for you:

12 Likes

Right on dude. One of my favorite parts of growing is the preperation aspect. So many choices i cant settle in!

1 Like

Fuck yeah think thatā€™s right up my allyā€¦ currently using a 1000mg balm on my ribs hehehe ā€¦ shits doing wonders

3 Likes

Yeah fuck my man I kno what you meanā€¦ I might just have to supervise a couple friends through it haha