Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Oh I was gonna get that now im sad I didn’t might need to this Friday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no more Spitting Cobra at the moment

that Lemon Fizz is the shitz
Super Lemon Haze X Kakalak Kush

26 Likes

Super excited for my baked beans to blow up my mailbox! :seedling::rhinoceros::green_heart:

5 Likes

@SamwellBB did Medusa pass and when?
What did she pass from?

4 Likes

yeah quite a while ago
from what I was told it was cancer - which cancer I don’t remember
I posted it here somewhere but doesn’t show up using the search
this place has exploded ! but we keep trodding along

her trademark

19 Likes

Early 2019 according to this post Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things - #356 by ReikoX

2 Likes

That’s to bad, she always had nice nails thou.

2 Likes

What strain is it? I guess I was never familiar with her(?) or them. Is it Medusa Seeds? Are they Dutch?

Hey, @SamwellBB, I have a question for you or anyone, about my Purple Poison Cookies. I moved two up to 5 gal felt pots and one is male. But after a week and a half the PPC is trying to flower. They were under 17 hours of T5 bulbs as seedlings but I moved them outside a bit before I ever went to the bigger pot.

Seems like they got sensitive to their outside surroundings. I live right up against a small mountain and the sun drops behind it about 1.5-2 hours before sunset.

What’s your thoughts on it growing out of it or stalling as it gets lighter every day? It’s just barely showing but it’s trying to flower. I wonder if I should just take it indoors. I would rather not.

My two BOG Sour Bubble clones did the same thing. They were just vegging but getting bigger in 1 gal pots, but showing flower now. I had planned on up potting one of them to let grow outside and flower later. The other was gonna be a mother or I was going to gift it.

I got 2 out of 3 males and sort of like one. I think I have a few more seeds so I may try and keep a little pollen and chuck them. I was hoping to let the girl get large and grow it for smoke. We’ll see. peace

3 Likes

Is it just pre flowers or actual buds?

1 Like

It looks like it’s gone past preflower. They look like super tiny buds. The Kashmir haven’t done it. I’ve grown early like this for a few years here now. I might have taken them in during some bad rain events for a night or two and they got confused when going back out.

I was just wondering what the chances of are of it going back to veg mode if I leave it where it is. It’s still on grow nutes. No bloom food in the mix. It was 92º today with almost no wind and freaking sun that is too intense, so maybe it’ll revert to veg on it’s own.

2 Likes

Strange had be confused with the in and out time . I’d say just let her go see what it does .

2 Likes

That’s what I figure. I forgot to set the timer to the outside hours. But, it was before I put them in 5 gal felt pots. They stayed out since then.

1 Like

Having the same problem with my outdoor clones that I set out 6/01

4 Likes

Actually, after going back out, it’s the BOG clones that have the small pre buds. The PPC is cramming preflower pistils but not as far gone I think.

I forgot that the clones are the same age as the mother when you took the cut so that may add to the issue.

3 Likes

I personally would just leave them
they may reveg a little but should come out of it

3 Likes

drop coming up over at Soak’n Beans soon …including the FAC Off (MAC 1 x Face Off OG BX2)
just saying

here’s what they are looking like outside
MAC 1 clone up front right
got 3 more small ones growing also
to be able to make a MAC1 BX

25 Likes

Damnit! I need another stimulus check. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Fac-Off sounds so good. peace

1 Like

I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for it!

Those are looking good! So it’ll be mac1 x fac off for the mac1bx? Looks like the Face Off OG BX2 helped out quite a bit if those other 3 are the FAC Off…

2 Likes

Saturday, June 19, 2021

when the FAC Off packs are gone there ain’t no more
MAC 1 s are famous for not having too many seeds and this was true !!

25 Likes

Tuck me one back brother

1 Like