Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Variety is the spice of life! Looks like you’re having fun!

2 Likes

Yeah things are fun at the moment … few breeding projects to work on and a bunch of chucks along the way to go with hehe :grin:

5 Likes

Well this weekend completely sucked… was involved in a head on collision on Friday afternoon and ended up in an emergency room. Feeling ok today after an op on my legs on Saturday morning … also broke my ribs and nose and got a nice gash in my jaw.

Cars were completely wrecked

Some funny shit… had to be honest :joy:
X-ray sheets

Hope everyone’s safe out there :smiley:

22 Likes

Eish bro hope you have a speedy recovery there and glad they could put all your bits back together

7 Likes

Yeah government hospitals bruh this shits no fun. Hopefully get discharged this week and have my lady look after me… much better option than this dirt trap …

11 Likes

Yeah not the best place to be but at least the surgeons know what they doing. My buddy’s kid got his foot smashed to a pulp and guys sowed him back up so well he’s walking and running like nothing happened.

But yeah having the lady look after you will be much better

6 Likes

Bloody hell mate, those cars are a mess.
Obviously someone decided it wasn’t your time and was watching out for you. You probably used a shit tonne of karma up coming through that too.
I know pharma opiods suck in general, but sometimes they’re a blessing too, remember the pain is always 10/10.
Sending wishes for a speedy recovery your way brother.

6 Likes

Peace bruv, yeah let’s hope that’s a karma credit for another few years hahaha … glad to be feeling a bit better too right now but still going to take time. Ribs are no joke with a broken nose cos you can’t blow that shit :joy::joy::joy: appreciate the well wishes and can’t wait to post up the garden again :facepunch::facepunch:

11 Likes

Holy shit man glad your still here :v:. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back on your feet soon. @Sunvalley

4 Likes

Thanks boss … trying to will myself on here hahaha … tool my 1st try on some crutches earlier … didn’t go too well but I’ll get the hang of it :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah you really appreciate your limbs when you can’t use them properly anymore…don’t fall over!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:… true

3 Likes

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery :beers:

5 Likes

you floored me bro !!!
not a good week for me either
wife in the hospital for the past 2 weeks - she’s ok and getting better now
found out yesterday that Medusa died a few months ago - true loss to the mj world
and now you go and do this bro - fucking A
shit shit shit
get well man we love you too much for you to be in that shape
let’s go to Spannabis together next year !!!
ok bro ?? !!
postive vibes going your way , Sam

8 Likes

Damn man sorry to hear about the wife. And damn about Medusa too, busy growing the mysterious breath right now…tried to join the insta account to ask some questions about it… :cry:

2 Likes

Wow… some scary shit there… Glad to see you made it through it, albeit beaten up, as the vehicles look pretty messed up…

Take it easy and rest up, and get well…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX I have much to look fwd to and will try be back in no time :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Shit Bruv really sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she’s coming right and is getting back to good health. Hospitals are shit places to be … had an old timer die in the bed next to me last night which was pretty heavy.
Really sux about Medusa I hadn’t heard the news so yeah that’s a real bummer … didn’t know her much just her grows and the few strains out there. Heard nothing but good things about her though and hope she’s in a better place.
Defs down for Spanabis next year … my friends are steady building on the farm out there and the more I think about it the more I want to leave here. My bros wife was here visiting this afternoon and she’s flying out to stay on the farm
Next month… so yeah I will probably make the move sooner or later… appreciate the words brother and can’t wait to hang out and vape some trouble away …
sending strength and love to you and the wife bruh

5 Likes

Thank you brother man … yeah those cars are pretty fucked right. I managed to find the number to the father of the lady in the one car and spoke to him earlier. His daughter is in a bad way and still in icu. Hope she recovers ok too man.
Appreciate the wishes dude

4 Likes

That is awful. I’m glad your still typing. Your car got beat up badly. Hoping for your quick recovery. :v:

3 Likes