Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Yeah that’s it and I prefer soil drench but do foliar with it too just as an extra. I take 500grams of popcorn sprouted and blended to 1400L of water

6 Likes

Wow! Do you write all of this stuff down, like a weekly list or do you just know cuz you’ve been doing it so long?
I spend hours looking at all of these organic ingredients and things I can use, but I have yet to figure out when they should be given to the plants.

Just knowing about the barley throughout, alfalfa in veg only and popcorn in flower is extremely helpful! Thank you!

5 Likes

A little vid for your viewing pleasure @Meesh this is one of my fav’s

7 Likes

Bookmarked for later viewing!!

3 Likes

I just go off eye basically when doing my outdoor runs. I know which month the plants start transitioning so generally just go with that and either ween off certain things and start increasing other things. Indoor or light dep I’ll go on days up to switching so like knowing in a week I’ll be switching to 12 12 I’ll feed an alfalfa sprout tea with kelp. Once I flip to flower I’ll start with the popcorn sprouts and kelp and a dash of fish emulsion or something … I really have no set feeds or schedule besides giving a boost before switching over and 2 popcorn sprout feeds in flower. There’s so much stuff to experiment with, my fridge is full of extract juices and concoctions I’ve made up so all depends what I feel like using I guess hahaha summer outdoors definitely gives you time to play around

7 Likes

Hey all … been a rainy week adding to the challenges … happy to have gotten most of the plants trellised up minus a few that took a knock when a massive storm left them sideways … so one fatality and 2 casualties lol.
Few snaps

Stardawg F2 crosses being tested

Sunshine Daydream (shitty glare)

Got to get them young

Little potato pull this eve … red and black variety and some local veg market potatoes we planted

Have a good weekend folks :sunglasses::v:

20 Likes

spectacular cultivation. Greetings from Chile.

4 Likes

Those FUCKERS!!!

4 Likes

Lekker my bru, love the grew things up here. Please keep us progressed on your informatics.

5 Likes

Hahaha who’s teaching you this lingo :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Few pics of things this morning … really starting to honk

Have a great day folks

22 Likes

21 Likes

Ahh… the bliss! Indoor growers miss out on wandering around in their garden in the morning sunshine, sipping their coffee. One of my most favorite things!

13 Likes

It’s the best feeling ever

7 Likes

Looking schweeet! Guess I need to start checking for those caterpillars too.

4 Likes

You may have already said this but what do you use for your IPM?

3 Likes

Compost teas, sprout teas, fpj, neem, companion plants and a rotting pile of tomato and other spoilt veg

9 Likes

What is the name of the bush with 200 or so arms and buds

1 Like

I think need to go have a party over at @Sunvalley 's place and maybe help this guy out with his trimming endeavors!

6 Likes