Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: fly on over man it’s gonna be one sticky icky time.

5 Likes

Full steam ahead … Goji x Stardawg

23 Likes

Looks awesome bro, great growing :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Flowers are bulking up like crazy … garden is seriously honking

25 Likes

Baked Beanz garden

22 Likes

I can just imagine the smell & the sounds of bugs… as opposed to my urban nightmare. :smile:

What are the larger trees in your area?(actual trees, not your weed) Did Eucalyptus make it out there? There’s tons of it here in Calif.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah it must honk there big time

5 Likes

Mostly thorn trees … they grow like weeds and a lot of jacaranda

4 Likes

In my neighborhood there are entire blocks that have jacarandas. They are so beautiful! I love driving around when they are in bloom. I’m also incredibly happy that my particular block doesn’t have them. They are the messiest damn trees and will actual stain your car if it’s light colored. lol

5 Likes

Yeah they can definitely get messy after a rain or storm but look very pretty before lol. They make for a good addition to the compost though

5 Likes

Blues x Locomotion x Green Crack

Shiva Cookies x Blues (this years 1st place)

Locomotion x Cali cons Cookies (#521 and fucking insane mint fuel) so happy to have found this pheno

Sunshine Daydream

Jedi Glue

The Cube x Lemon Fizz

Shiva Dream x Stardawg f2

Space Cake Remix x Stardawg f2

Goji x Stardawg f2

Jabbas Stash

Bud rot :sob: GG4 bx2 x Stardawg f2

Couple weeks to go
Stardawg f2 crosses (Bingo, GG4Bx2, Space Monkey, Adhesive OG, Spitting Cobra and Shiva Cookies

plz

Hashplant D x Stardawg f2

Random Sativa

Hope everyone’s well

26 Likes

Yoh, looking ripe there bro. Some fat looking colas on that stagecoach x blues.

4 Likes

yeah top 5 this year and resistant as hell … just put down another bunch to look through, but yeah came out awesome. The Loco GSC is insane though smell wise

5 Likes

Yeah it does sound great and at number 521 it should be pretty freakin special

3 Likes

yeah not a fan of mint really but there was something i kinda liked about this crosses mint that was different… but this one ones a hit… i could sit and smell that plant all day

3 Likes

Was that caterpillars rotting up your bud? How tall are those monsters? They are HUGE! Garden looks awesome!!!

3 Likes

Wow… usually followed by giddy laughter and a “Holy Fuck!!!” Stunning setup and results…

You have certainly set the bar high and your years of experience are clearly evident in your pictures. I love how you have marigolds, dill, etc. mixed in. That is a Garden of Eden…

Peace

8 Likes

Origin of sativa? This beautiful amazing harvest. regards

4 Likes

could be crapertillars, also the buds are so fat that the moisture cant escape and then they just mould up… its a fucking mission trying to find it all… tallest plants are about 3 to 3.5m tall at the mo

7 Likes

thanks man, its been a rough season but pulling through none the less

4 Likes