Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Are you hiring or taking on apprentices…lol

Willing to relocate… :smiley:

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: some extra hands would be good around here

9 Likes

These seeds were sent from Cali just over a year ago … hahahaha what the actual fuck :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: really glad they made it … maybe some of the OG seed swaps will still make it

19 Likes

Now that’s what I call snail mail! :snail: :mailbox_with_mail:

10 Likes

:sun_with_face: :envelope_with_arrow: :earth_americas: :swimmer: :incoming_envelope: :earth_africa: :elephant: :mailbox: :hourglass:

:clap:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hahahaha literally came on the back of a snail :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Holy crap! Not exactly the pony express in Africa eh? You guys have UPS there? If so are they more reliable?

4 Likes

did my package with the bodhi beanz ever arrive ? - you had some really good ones in there !!

4 Likes

Couriers are fast and great but they thoroughly check the packages and block them most of the time, also very pricey. Can easily be $50 and up for a package.

4 Likes

Nah that presi never made it … And those people where it was sent to moved a little while ago so figure 2 years it’s polly not happening hahahaha that was a bummer though

1 Like

Well getting cracking on the next breeding after the Thai Blue Dream x Blues is done. Will be using my Bingo Pajama Male over a bunch of old and new stuff …
Clones rooted and older cuts being used
Bingo Pajama
Space Cake Remix
Stardawg f3
White Fire OG x Blue Tara
GG4BX2
Blues
Hashplant D
Field Trip
Port Wine Cheese
Goji OG
Adhesive OG
Space Monkey x Blues
Cuvee
Cobra Lips
Crip Dawg (shiva dream x Blues x Stardawg)
Marauder
Shiva Cookies x Blues
Point Break F2
Highschool Sweetheart x Aymi
Shiva Cookies 3
Shiva 1 (Thai)
RKS x Blueberry

Still have to take cuts of the SSDD, Sunshine 4, Shiva Cookies 4 and Shiva Dream … will get those done this eve…

Seeds going down for a hunt and Bingo seed run:

Ultimate Purple x Ultimate Purple
Blackberry (Nirvana) x GDP
Purps x Purps
Ultimate Purple x GDP5
PAK x GDP5
PAK x Ulitmate Purple
GDP IBL F4
Ayahuasca Purple x GDP5
GG4 x Sour Diesel
RKS x Dosidos
RKS x WiFi
Stardawg F2 x Bingo Pajama
Transkei
Malawi
Loco Cookies
Locomotion x Blues
Cuvee bud seed
Lemon Dawg
Afghan
Cuvee F2
Master Kush
Cheese
White Widow x Critical Kush
Highschool Sweetheart F2

@Sebring cbd stuff going down as full run … won’t be chucking over them and super keen on the Romberry x Joseph too hehe

Will get some snaps of the other breeding in the morning when the light is more favourable …
Hope all’s well with folks

21 Likes

I’d like to put in an order for some of those bingo pajamas crosses please. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will defs hook you up … Never had a male with such a strong nose as this Bingo… really looking fwd to seeing how he performs

8 Likes

@Sunvalley amazing strains your playing with good luck on your breeding adventures!

2 Likes

Thanks!! Variety is the spice of life hehe will defs be giving a lot of these away to folks when they’re done :grinning:

10 Likes

You have so many strains my eyes crossed trying to read them all!

10 Likes

he clearly needs help smoking all that weed & keeping records. let’s go! :wave: :joy: :airplane_departure:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

sounds great my brother !!

3 Likes

Yeah should be a good one I think. Have a lot of mom’s to choose from these days and have to cut back on a few at some point lol but for now there’s a bunch of beans that can be made off all the goodness that’s on the farm nowadays … obviously gonna have a massive parcel for you soon :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hehehe too much space to not have a mom sitting so heck… Let’s make some beans :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes