Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Thanks my man, yeah glad I’m typing too!!! Pretty scary shit man but we go fwd and get stronger. Appreciate the words boss

1 Like

Hope everything goes well for you. Cant wait to see some more of that outdoor action!

2 Likes

Thanks bredren I also can’t wait for the seasons to turn hehe … just hope I’m walking ok by then… might be a bit behind on prep but yeah will still get some off hehehe :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Let us know when you out of the hospital. Will send a care package your way. Squeezed some 1st Aid for you:

12 Likes

Right on dude. One of my favorite parts of growing is the preperation aspect. So many choices i cant settle in!

1 Like

Fuck yeah think that’s right up my ally… currently using a 1000mg balm on my ribs hehehe … shits doing wonders

3 Likes

Yeah fuck my man I kno what you mean… I might just have to supervise a couple friends through it haha

Oh my God! That’s terrible! You could have been killed! You poor thing! Sending healing vibes your way. So glad you are gonna recover, but bummed that you guys are all smashed up. This was not what I expected when your thread lit up. After seeing those pics, I’m just glad you made it through. Angels were watching over you. Take it easy, my friend!

8 Likes

Thanks @Meesh … yeah quite a heavy thing and also happy that there was something looking over me. That other car almost rolled right onto me … so yeah could have been way worse … preying the other people are ok too though … not nice for anyone even if there was someone at fault. Appreciate you stopping by… y’all are making this hospital stay a bit more smiley

6 Likes

Dang that was some messed up rides. Glad your on the mend and all the shit is worth it if it helps ya remember how precious our time here is. Get well soon!!!

3 Likes

Wow. Though a bit beaten up, thank God you’re safe. Wishing you a fast and full recovery.

5 Likes

Yeah Bruv thanks … and it definitely does make us remember how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken from us

5 Likes

Peace and love my friend … appreciate you stopping in :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Well you can tick that one off your unintentional bucket list, you have done it once and no need to do it again. Just like the Sydney Opera House.

Smile, if you can.

9 Likes

Hahahaha and glad the fat lady hasn’t sung yet … take it easy bruv

4 Likes

Holy shit @Sunvalley those vehicles are Fubar! Glad you made it out alright here’s to a speedy recovery ! Once ya get back to the farm the garden therapy will help heal ya as well!

7 Likes

Went to do laundry a couple months ago…wound up getting a stent about the time the dry cycle finished and the fam was folding. Had to call them with 6 minutes left on the wash because I passed out. So they wanted to put me on meds for depression. Nope. Keep the mind right :smile:

Hope your recovery is swift and each day is precious and a chance to bring a smile to someone you love.

5 Likes

That’s a hell of a wreck. Glad you’re still with us! Hope you recover quickly.

6 Likes

:wave: :head_bandage: :hospital:

beats my kidney bypass & 3 ER trips. but i;ve already done the car into fixed object thing about a dozen times & have a nice 2" scar onmy forehead that says knifefighter :laughing:

fakk…

i’m in preflower & you’re in veg so there is that.

stay off those fuckin opiates & get friends to bring your REAL meds

i had a fuckin tour of medical morphone :roller_coaster:
this weekend.

Overgrow m’fers

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Yeah bro appreciate it… hope I’ll be back on the farm this weekend … I feel Timmy from South Park right now fuck

7 Likes