Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

No doubt my brother you’re definitely right there … we always shown ways to appreciate life and the love it needs :v:

5 Likes

Thank you brother man appreciate you popping in … keeping the mind strong and working towards getting the body back to full mobility … peace my man :v:

5 Likes

Holy shit bro that’s some heavy shit … glad you’re alive still man. Yeah have some strong balms here to help so they are defs coming in handy.
Big ups bruv

6 Likes

Hey mate how are you travelling?
Hope you’re back at the farm and doing all right.

3 Likes

Holly Crap man. I only just caught back up on your thread. Sorry to hear of the struggles. There are plenty in this forum that can understand what you are going through. The biggest factor in recovery is attitude and you have that wrapped up from what I see. Full steam ahead with the recovery.

5 Likes

Yeah bro all good been discharged … thank god… I’m at my girlfriends spot for a while just till things ease up a little and all my staples and stuff are out … cleaner here than the farm … probably gonna go visit this week though and just bark out a few orders lol

7 Likes

No worries , thanks for popping in … appreciate it. Defs keeping my attitude up and working towards getting back on the grind… big ups :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

glad to hear you are out and that someone’s gonna take great care of you !!!
don’t bark too much you’ll pop them staples

5 Likes

Hahahaha yeah bro will be going easy on folks :joy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey brother, I saw your post!! I’ts good that your able to go home or to your girls place, Good to hear your getting better as you said it could have been worse… I hope the others come out ok especially the girl that was still in ICU… Well get well so I can check out some of your grows, I would love to see some landraces also… But living in SA your probably tired of struggling with the unruly landraces when you can grow worked lines easier: :slight_smile::…

4 Likes

Hey @pookie123 how are you mate? Hope youre doing ok … thanks for popping by and appreciate the words of encouragement … did you ever put any of those Transkei seeds down? I have a few going now along with some malawi … will get pics of them when i get back to the farm… but yeah i must say i do prefer the hybrids hehe

2 Likes

Just checking in on you! Wanted to see how you are recovering? Hope you are on the mend! Much Love

3 Likes

Hey dude just trying to work out site I’m tired. Think pm but won’t air laundry just in case. Changed device to an old one and lost the link we communicate on, but everyone else is there.
Hope leg and rest ok bruh, see you ain’t posted here since probably before shit happen.
Let me know if every thing ok sort of got me worried kid cause you took what happened well and hope just cause ain’t got old phone it was that. But seen your not active and alarm bells ringing, yeah so when you can just put my mind to rest if possible bro

3 Likes

Our dear brother @Sunvalley is well enough to wish me well in PM. He’s on the mend. :relieved:

OG is a well of human kindness. :muscle:

:heart:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hey my brother … glad you decided to sign up… really great bunch in this place with a wealth of knowledge and understanding… also super helpful and caring people on OG… settle in and share your grows from passed … I’m sure people will enjoy your knowledge …
Sent you a text earlier … will wait to hear back from you …
Peace

9 Likes

@Meesh yes indeed I’m on the mend … feeling a lot better besides the normal pains that come with the rodeo hehehe … got back on the farm this weekend and had to do damage control… shame the guys there are new to looking after plants so they did the best they could. My mother’s took the biggest knock so doing what I have to , to move fwd… besides that , all is good and doing day to day trying to be patient and not push too hard lol…
Thanks for popping in ma’am … appreciate it :grinning:

14 Likes

Great to hear that you are up and about!

3 Likes

Impressive! 20 characters

2 Likes

Got some really good one out of that lot @Jetdro… if you’d like a crack at some hit me up… still have hundreds of those beans at home

2 Likes

What ya got man, I will trade. Gotta be amazing being able to run through 500 plants Pheno hunting. I hunt through 10 packs, lol…and DO NOT have the selection you HAVE TO SEE!!!

Been on a hunt for GG4, about to give it up as I am getting nowhere with it. 50State turned me on to Space Monkey, and she sounds much to my liking.

3 Likes