Roadkill Blueberry full up

High school Sweetheart x Aymi

17 Likes

@Sunvalley Wow outstanding work, thank you for gives us all a look

I think your Thai x Blue Dream looks amazing

I tried to grow Swazi Gold in a box inside many years ago

took 80 or 85 days to finish and a lot of bending and tying

but the smoke was to die for, most stuff I grow now 8 weeks top

some day god willing it will be legal to grew in this state, I would love to grow some longer flowering strains

did Thai-Tanic from The Flying Dutchmen, super smoke big yield

started inside and finished outside

all the best and super work

Dequilo

8 Likes

Thanks man appreciate you stopping by… that Thai Blue Dream is an amazing smoke… almost lost the mom when I was in hospital but managed to get her back…
Looking fwd to seeing your grows too

Valley

9 Likes

Plants been getting an extra 45 minutes supplemental light to try keep them from flowering … that puts them at about 13 and a half hours light a day… a couple decided they needed to flower so hoping they come out of it by the next full moon or else I’ll chuck in the back ups

The Baked Beanz seedlings all getting some legs now … I fucked up and left them out in some crazy heat and a few of the seedlings couldn’t handle it… Some big thick beans in there so a few needed help getting their helmets off so besides a little fuck up it was a good germ rate … should get these pretty bushy and earliest I’ve put down Baked Beanz gear so let’s see how big we can get these

18 Likes

That’s okay with the heat. It will give you only the strong survivors, right? :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah that’s how I look at it too… natures little selection process hehehe

5 Likes

I do not envy the amount of work ahead of you to get these to completion.

8 Likes

Me either … I’ll be kicking myself in a few months saying “why you doo dees” :joy::joy:
I already have a much higher female count than I have in a loooong time … literally pulled like 6 or 7 males out of nearly a hundred plants … not too bad … now just stuck with way too many plants haha … it’s ok though I’ve found homes for quite a few lol

13 Likes

I have the same problem. Out of 15 plants, I got 12 females.Wasn’t expecting that. I thought I was going to get a little rest on this run.

And, as much as I said I wasn’t going to keep any males, the 3 I got I want to watch every one. They are all 3 bad ass. same strain, MOB x Cocoon. If you could see the size and the way the leaves twist in a symmetrical way on both sides of the plant (looks like a hairdresser did them up), it’s a no brainer. Plus they stink already. I’m going to keep the best one I think or maybe all 3 to get pollen. What studs. I’ll have pics.

6 Likes

All out of likes already … those males sound good bro … sometimes they just make it easier for you to choose lol

6 Likes

Yeah looks like an early hot spell. Had a scorcher here too

2 Likes

Was 37 here on Sunday… was a fucking scorcher

7 Likes

Yusso, that’s pretty high man. Only got like 32 here, veg room got a bit hot though still.

5 Likes

Better you than me! Hotter than the Devil’s Dick! I hate the heat!

4 Likes

Yeah and we aren’t even in proper summer yet … fml :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Same same our first day of spring was 34 degrees C. With only a few days under 30 since then.

5 Likes

It’s ridiculous man lol… safest place is indoors lying on a tiled floor in the kitchen :joy::joy:

9 Likes

When I got home from bush today and walked in the door I had a text wanting a delivery so only had time for a 5 minute cold shower before leaving again. The tools at the patch were heating in the sun between use and felt like fire in my hands.

8 Likes

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean bro… soles of your shoes melting and stuff… blisters from just picking a spade up lol… fucking hell

5 Likes

It’s weird hearing you guys discussing what what we just came out of… we get 6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. This is way too early for me. I’ll have to start a Go Fund Me page just to pay for the upcoming electric bills. :japanese_goblin:

6 Likes