Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Guhd daym thats a few beans there lol … good luck

4 Likes

That is awesome @Howard.Crane thanks for sharing. Might make one.

I’m sorting this today

Separating seed is worse than fing trim jail. Seed jail is hell. :rofl:

18 Likes

You definitely should… Imagine cleaning that pile in a minute :wink:

It’s a great investment in your future time saved, hehe.

I save the waste material for edibles or tinctures.

13 Likes

I barely do seeds compared to most these guys but I’m thinking of building one could prolly make one from an old PC case and a dremel tool.

I’m imagining it’ll be effective I’m just curious on how straight forward it’ll be at ciphoning but I guess bad seeds will be lighter weight wise than good seeds so to end up with a bucket like you’ve got there wouldn’t take long soon as you’ve got your fan setup properly. Got my cogs turning anyway I’ll give ya that @Howard.Crane :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah only ever grew there critical kush didn’t rate it.
Don’t do a bad English breakfast though well nearly 20 years ago they did. There Nepalese hash is half decent too

Is that just a computer fan? I suppose it would need to be powerful. Looks like a simple 45º angle on all the cuts. Does the video detail the fan size and the type of vent/filter on the side? I suppose a slick, planned down board would work better than like OSB which is a little rough, for all of the ramps. Crap, I might do one of those myself and rent it out to local breeders and CBD growers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile_cat:

Thanks @Howard.Crane! I may do one only because I probably have all of the materials on hand. I actually have a lot I could use it for right now. And, knowing my curiosity, I’ll need it in the future no matter how many times I say I’m not keeping any males again, heh.

7 Likes

I’m debating giving the specs to my 11 year old and telling him to build daddy’s bird feeder hahaha

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: good lad :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I believe it’s this one, or the “quiet” version of the same fan. I’ll check later if you want.

I built my first one from cardboard with a computer fan, though. Wanted a “proof of concept” to test first. Once I was satisfied that it would do what I wanted, I built one from plywood scraps I had on hand. I didn’t do a great job on the build (which is why I’m not sharing photos, lol) but I’m still extremely pleased with it.

7 Likes

OMG! I would lose my fucken mind! That does look worse than trimming.

6 Likes

Gotten through stripping most of the smaller plants … still got to harvest the field trip so will get a few more in that bag as those arw just off a snapped bud.
Gonna get started on all the others tomorrow

22 Likes

see you are having SOME fun !!

you are going to be the major bean supplier for your area !

12 Likes

Bet you’re glad that’s almost over! Sheesh!

2 Likes

Lots of work involved there some interesting crosses you’ve made ,good luck testing that pile of bingo beans.The bingo x hashplant and cobra lips are a couple that jump out to me .

1 Like

Never heard of cobra lips, but the name alone does sound super intriguing

1 Like

Cobra Lips (Bodhi) is Chem 3 x Appalachia

6 Likes

Hashplant D is a class strain… got a really good pheno out of my lot… chlorine fuel nose and great frost cover

5 Likes

Ok you did it now what’s a guy have to do to get a few of those tucked into the stash for a rainy day ? Your description had me at chlorine and fuel .

3 Likes

Can send a few over to you its no prob … just send me a pvt message and we can go from there :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Market this eve… went really well tonight

19 Likes