Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

nice dog :smile:

Dequilo

3 Likes

Thanks budā€¦ picked her up from the vet before heading tothe market. She was in for a uterine infection which turned out to be life threateningā€¦ she had a good time this eve too

8 Likes

You have everything looking very well presented there @Sunvalley.

3 Likes

Dude, you finding anytime to sleep? heh. Nice presentation. Lots of cool goodies. I wish your market was in my neighborhood! peace

3 Likes

Hey Bro, whatā€™s in the things that resemble a matchbook? Your wares look awesome btwā€¦ Is that Beetlejuice? Glad she is on the mend. Tough ruffians them pitbulls. Not much can slow them down!

3 Likes

Iā€™m smilin like your dogā€¦ :smile:

:wave:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hehehe yea i get a little sleep in here and there ā€¦ still wake up at 5am regardless though :joy::joy:

Those matchbook looking things are my seed packsā€¦ most people out here only use feminized seeds though and as some expert commented to his girlfriend in passing, these seeds are shit and we dont knkw what weā€™re doing because our seeds are regsā€¦ :joy::joy::joy:ā€¦
The doggie in the pictures name is Chance ā€¦ tough little doggie for sure. Really glad she is ok ā€¦ 5600 bucks later :sob::sob:

7 Likes

Ooh! very cool seed packs! Really like your logo. Those the mountains you live on? I guess fem seeds arenā€™t exactly organic are they? lol

5600? OUCH! I screwed up when my pit was a baby. They sell doggy insurance here when they are puppies. Holy Fuck after 4 major surgeries on my pitbull, Iā€™m kicking myself for not buying it. Next time I wonā€™t be such a cheap mofo! That damn dog is hard core. 3 of 4 of her surgeries was injury related cuz she is such a bad ass! She tore off one of her nipples once and didnā€™t even notice. I however figured out what that weird hanging scab was though. Can you say dry heaves? :joy: Fucken dog! Gotta love em!!!

4 Likes

Thanks ā€¦ pretty much the cheapest way to do the seeds like that.
Not the mountains we live next to, although i did try play around with trying to use our range.
As for the digs and bills i know what you mean . A pitbull will always cost you a bitā€¦ ive had some serious injuries here with these lotā€¦ they can really get themselves into shit ā€¦ either too clever Ć²r too dumb for their own good but i love emā€¦ wouldnā€™t keep another breed of dog

7 Likes

You know Iā€™m a bully lover! Best damn dog Iā€™ve ever had. She is really smart. My baby, really. She can be so stubborn though. Recently since sheā€™s gotten old, she gets in these moods and will not listen at all. Sheā€™s doing what she wants and thatā€™s that. lol. Oh, I think she has lost a lot of her hearing too, not deaf, but hears like a human now instead of that super dog hearing. Sheā€™s usually late to the party when itā€™s time to bark now. lol. Not sure Iā€™ve ever loved anything more than my Jezebel.

4 Likes

Was wondering when some twat was going to say that. Looking at local ā€œseedbanksā€ you donā€™t find many regs. Real shame. Okes need some lessons in phenos and the dankness you can find in regs. Plus ā€œfemsā€ around here cost more than your 12 pack. Then they donā€™t even all sprout or you get runts. Mate dropped R1200 on a 6 pack and only one got to flower and it was barely ok.

Also your doggo looks super cute.

5 Likes

What strains are you selling I like your packaging simple but different in fact all your packaging looks professional clean and simple.

1 Like

Yeah there were a few funny comments yesterdayā€¦ one kid, couldnt have been older than 20 told his friend he knows hashplant d x stardawg and that its shit lmao ā€¦ his little side kick bought a pre rolled of it and 30 minutes later they were back and bought another 4 hahaha ā€¦ they didnt know the fire :grin:

Thanks manā€¦ appreciate itā€¦ running a few didferent strains there ā€¦ had the Goji x stardawg, Adhesive OG, Lemon Ice Cube and Bingo x Stardawg

The rosin was Point Break, Shiva Cookies x Blues, Jedi Glue and Shiva Dream

11 Likes

Loools, yeah gonna be a lot of that. Proof is in the puff

3 Likes

good way to show your buddies that you donā€™t know squat
rofl

8 Likes

Yeah the market down here needs some education on well grown buds. So many think itā€™s 100% the strain and not the grower. My buckeye purple, which as we both agreed was a pretty average smoke, got great reviews from people just because itā€™s grown better than most of the amateurish outdoor grows. The spitting cobra destroyed an entire party via one joint :joy: Wish I could post the picture I got sent of someoneā€™s face after that smoke. Cut eyed.
Sun sent me some buds and it was some of the best outdoor buds Iā€™ve ever seen. Looked like indoor buds, dank and dense. Hopefully people will start to pick up on whatā€™s better quality.

9 Likes

Yeah man a lot of people just dont have a clue out hereā€¦ unless its some hype they not even trying to hear you

5 Likes

you guys just keep up the good work !!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s funny right there! lmaoā€¦ I wouldā€™ve probably felt like such an idiot for saying that, that I wouldnā€™t have gone back to avoid the embarrassmentā€¦ they probably had that conversation, heh. But the weed won over! Nice job. Theyā€™ll probably bring two more of their friends with them next week.

6 Likes

Lmao yeah he knew a strain thats complety private and only smoked by my circle ā€¦ no ways heā€™d ever tried it in his lifeā€¦ let alone stardawg or hpd on their ownā€¦ i was chuckling manā€¦ let them bring their friends ā€¦ i have some fire for them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes