Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

How is Stardawg ever going to be shit? It’s hyped pretty much everywhere.

6 Likes

Funny night man… shits different out there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll take some bingo x sunshine 4 bruh

2 Likes

Yeah they smoking n a choking on dawg doo x bull shit

3 Likes

Star dawg very good what sv has is an f3 or f4 I think I have a couple of beans still here.
From same batch still in fridge. We get stardawg clone here Is nice.

5 Likes

Pretty sure is f3 caught my eye as they where passing through my hands and was told to help myself if any thing caught my eye.
Left anything without numbers alone too allow for selection but did grab some of them think only three beans.

2 Likes

Yeah those were f3 from Sam… came out nice

3 Likes

Totally level with this, where I’m from there’s hype on anything imported so this miracle Alien cookies n Tahoe OG fuckin whatever has a fancy name and isn’t grown here. They have no idea that they’re prolly buying mediocre dispo buds but its somehow better than the stuff going here?

Don’t get me wrong some people do have shit weed here but paying £50 for a couple grams purely because it’s in a tin or tub with a label get the fuck out of here buy an 8th of stardawg for half the price like are u mad :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yeah there all doing it here. My friend had some wedding cake the other day not sure if that was more or not but a few people saying they got Cali weed and it’s twice the price.
Had a toke with him it was nice but quite frankly what I’m growing is better.
Another friend has Cali strains edibles shatter. Gummy bears and syrup he also has wedding cake but is only charging £10 more and has it under Canadian.
Probably just cause the comertial growers don’t really cure it I reckon?

4 Likes

Havent been updating on the grow of late as i might be moving to a bigger place and have had to put things on ice for a bit … gave away a lot of plants to friends and have let the plants i was going for bigs with, flower. I put a couple in the ground just to get as many cuts as i can before i leave …
Checking how these new batch of seeds germ in the mean time …

Bingo Pajama x Sunshine 4

Bingo Pajama x GG4bx2

Bingo Pajama x Field Trip

Bingo Pajama x Adhesive OG

21 Likes

Nice load collectsd … Got a few more plants to strip … Highschool Sweetheart, Marauder, Locomotion x Blues, Malawi and a Stardawg x Hashplant D then im done… been a friggin mission lol … looking fwd to getting stuck i to these lot

Blues x Shiva Cookies running elsewhere

31 Likes

Jeez. That’s an impressive amount of seeds! Always a pleasure to read an update here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking fwd to get into them bruv. Put down 104 Bingo x Hashplant D and some Bingo x Roadkill Blueberry… rock 'n roll

16 Likes

Outta likes, but that sounds amazing. I’d really love to be able to run some decent numbers for pheno hunting, so I’m pretty envious right now.

7 Likes

Tons of work with the seeds. Great job man lots of crosses

4 Likes

Looking for some chemical Champaign hehehe

8 Likes

Nice seed haul man. Going to be a good hunt

1 Like

Its on already lol … put a few down

7 Likes

Taking things down… flowering things out and backing things up …

Greenhouse getting cleared out

Baked Beanz gear going good… getting moved over to the other farm next month

Bingo Pajama x Sunshine 4 … some serious vigour

Bingo Pajama x Field Trip

Upping mother numbers on a few strains for the new place and backing up all my cuts to make transporting them easier … been a busy day

@Sebring bring Sebrings Revenge (patch adams s1)

New Sunshine 4 moms

Sunshine Daydream moms

24 Likes

you have it going on my friend

all the best and thanks for look

Dequilo

4 Likes