Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Looking great! :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks @Meesh finally feeling a change in weather … having some good warm days.

Here’s a snap of the 1st run pheno hunt of my Ugrog Blues x Thai Blue Dream aka Shiva Dream. My old ass NYC didn’t work out and only one has showed face. Trays on the right are Blues x Space Monkey and Blues x Thai.
Hope everyones well

25 Likes

Man @Sunvalley you don’t screw around with the numbers do you ? But if ya want to find that winner that’s what ya have to do ’

4 Likes

Yeah its the only way to really know. Will do 5 runs of a hundred keeping the best boy and girl from each then of the last 5 pairs, choose the best and go from there.

13 Likes

The looks lovely man

2 Likes

Got these Malawi seeds today… collecting more over the weekend…

23 Likes

they look fairly uniform/consistent & healthy to me. nice complex shell appearance too. ?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Will put a few down tomorrow morning and see how they do

5 Likes

Well wish I could show pics of my Space Monkey, Bingo Pajama and Sapce Cake Remix but unfortunately last week I had a serious scare and extremely close call and everything got pulled out and chucked into a pile and pallets thrown over them. Really sad as I was about a week out. Managed to save most of my mom’s and all my Bodhi stuff in veg though aswell as my pheno hunt run so not all was lost.
Here’s a pic of my Blues x Thai Blue Dream pheno hunt and the Malawi seeds I put down a few days ago. I hope everyone is safe, healthy and happy.
Valley

26 Likes

Sorry to hear that! Luckily the babies look great!

2 Likes

Thanks Meesh yeah luckily we live to fight another day. Would have been gutted to lose everything

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about ur luck bro I hope what you saved will be enough for now til you get things back together

1 Like

It’s all good bruv appreciate the words. Managed to salvage a few of the girls for drying but theyre a little grubby. Probably just make some rosin with it.
And beside a bunch clones with no names now and all the Crosses of the same mom its a bitch to identify what’s what of those, i still have most of everything. What I lost of importance was my Nepoji f2 male, one of my Ugrog Blues males and my last Spitting Cobra seed I had growing… they were beyond repair.

5 Likes

srry to hear that man! rather be safe than sorry though, babies are looking stellar :ok_hand:

4 Likes

All good brother … thank you. Will be going into flower in 2 weeks again so life rocks on. Smoking some dried up Bingo Pajama off one of the salvaged girls and its an awesome smoke for being a week early and not cured at all. Glad I got back ups of them lol

4 Likes

Hey folks… hope everyone is well around their way… few snaps of the on goings out here.

Feed

Stardawg f2 getting some glitter

Space Monkey

Mo feed

Shiva Dream

Space Monkey x Blues

Malawi

All things seedling, vegging plus moms and dads

My Bodhi bunch getting nailed by the wind bringing spring in

25 Likes

…sprouted barley? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yessir… the plants love it

8 Likes

I love when you post! Your garden rocks! What do you do with the barley? Just top dress or do you make a tea?

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: … yes the sprouted barley is to make a tea. I blend up a cup to 5 galons of water. You can top dress with ground up unsprouted barley too… I do that, just make sure your rats and mice are in check cos they love it!

11 Likes