Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Tried to upload a bunch of pics but the reception out here is non existent this morn… will update this thread later :v::v:

6 Likes

Trick or Treat!!! Wait. Shit. It’s xmas you’ve been gone too long. I guess it’s Ho Ho Ho! Let us see the awesome pics of your grow! :joy:

I may have smoked too much Blue Dream lol

3 Likes

Booooom …

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s been a while innit … merry merry

3 Likes

16 Likes

Hashplant D (Bodhi)

20 Likes

20 Likes

Glad you made it back! :sun_with_face:

:clap: Also very happy to see you growing with a little less stress(?) from the :helicopter: people?

I would still keep some rabid hyenas around for neighborliness. :smile:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Way less stress indeed …still keeping an eye open but feeling the breeze more :grin:

Hahaha hyenas are no joke … just as safe with the hillbillies around me :joy::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hey all … hope everyone’s having a healthy holiday … few snaps of the garden

28 Likes

Wow! Been working hard I see! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great set up, love the stone pathway. Keep er going.

3 Likes

Looking good my man, love seeing grows in other countries.

3 Likes

What’s good all… hope everyone’s having a good holiday … few snaps of the garden out here

21 Likes

Looking gorgeous as usual! Did I spy some Nasturtiums in your garden? :christmas_tree::hibiscus:

2 Likes

In the bed you’re seeing I think it’s borage, marigolds, basil, kale and comfrey … oh and a white fire og x blue Tara x Stardawg hehe

6 Likes

So, I need advice on my cheapy greenhouse… I see condensation in there in the mornings, which is fine while I’m germing, but should I unzip the plastic for an hour or two in the mornings get air or does that defeat the purpose?

2 Likes

Hmmmm what temps are you dropping to at night’s now?

1 Like

High 40’s lowest. Mostly low 50’s Farenheit

1 Like

Ok so about 10 Celcius … the condensation will mainly be a problem in flower … what are your day time highs in winter ?

1 Like