Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

What a breath of fresh air for this Northerner… :relieved: That’s the way IT’S MEANT TO BE! So nice to see this going for you. :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I came back in just to ooh and aah over your garden again! Love that shot of Vinny crashed in between the rows!

3 Likes

Hehe thanks @cannabissequoia … it’s the same for me down here while you guys are all Wilding out in your summers haha.

5 Likes

Thanks @Meesh lol yeah he loves chilling in the garden while I’m working

5 Likes

Sunshine Daydream in beast mode

Hashplant D

Jabbas Stash

Some Shiva Cookies bubble

25 Likes

What week are those in? Serious monsters! Gotta love the sunshine!
Hoping my outdoor summer grows get half that size! Wowie!

3 Likes

Yeah I enjoyed my other Sunshine’s … hope this one turns out as good as the sisters … Everything’sng to transition now… days are slowly getting shorter now

5 Likes

Id love to be able to grow plants like this. Unfortunately I’m UK and our laws suck balls but also we don’t get near enough sun to achieve anywhere near them. :+1:

6 Likes

And our days are slowly getting longer. :grin: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

18 Likes

Never ceases to impress me…

Phenomenal!

6 Likes

Crazy impressive! Wishing I could be there to watch your magic for a season! Love your garden!

7 Likes

They need to make smell-o-vision haha. Or teleports.

6 Likes

Smellovision hahahaha I agree all the way… thanks for popping in all… will give a better update soon with all the strains etc … have a good day all

7 Likes

If I’m not mistaked your dog looks like the original pitbull terrier…about 40 lbs./18kg :thinking: :dog:

:v:

2 Likes

Yessir … Stonewall x Mayday Machobuck and is about 15kg full grown :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Update on the garden … hope you are all doing well

Hashplant D

Sunshine Daydream

Blues x Shiva Cookies

Jedi Glue

Locomotion x Green Crack x Blues

Shiva Dream x StardawgF2

StardawgF2 x Space Cake Remix

Stardawg F2 x Goji OG

Jabbas Stash

Stardawg F2 x GG4BX2

Stardawg F2 x Bingo Pajama

Stardawg F2 x Space Monkey

Stardawg F2 x Adhesive OG (Goji f3 x Nepali OG x GG4)

Stardawg F2 x Spitting Cobra

Stardawg F2 x SSH (catpiss)

Stardawg F2 x Shiva Cookies

Baked Beanz testers (Spectral Tangerine x Stardawg F2, Blood Orange x GG4 x Stardawg F2, Flaming Cookies, Sour Bubble x Lemon Fizz, Flaming Cookies x GG4, GG4 x Mendobreath F2, Orange Icee and Stardawg f3)

Baked Beanz Lemon Ice Cube

25 Likes

You inspire me! Can’t even see one ugly leaf. I can’t even get 3 sets without losing one. lol You grow all this magic and you still check in on my silly ass grows. I appreciate you, my friend. That is one badass garden! Wowie!

8 Likes

Hahaha appreciate the kind words ,:sunglasses: nothing silly about anyone’s growing, we’ve all started somewhere and you put in a lot of work which is admirable… I learn and re learn a lot by following newer growers and if we can’t all help each other then we might as well invest our time breeding ignorance in a black hole hehehe … thanks for popping in :smiley:

12 Likes

:astonished::smile:

F#$%^& me! & LOL

The only part I don’t envy about this is the trimming :scissors:!!!

I hope your ammunition is all good & you no longer sleep :eyes: :joy:

3 Likes