4 Likes

Beautiful plants in the natural sun :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Bruv… nothing better than sun ,:sunglasses::grin:

5 Likes

Lowryder X UltraViolet2 10/10 from you :wink: :sun_with_face:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

This is my Baked Beanz tester patch. Some real vigorous girls in here … hard to get a pick of individual strains as they’ve all just bushed together … solid gear always from these chaps

20 Likes

Your garden is amazing. The paths, the fruit trees, the other trees! This really inspiring to see. I hope to have something close to this one day!!

5 Likes

Cheers Midwest , thanks for stopping by the thread … been a work on progress over the years , 1st time it’s looking as neat… always use to be overgrown to try and disguise things hehe.
:v::v::v:

4 Likes

Hey dude!! Found you! Love seeing those flowering pics and the rest of the garden. Such awesome work man. Hope all is well brother :punch:

5 Likes

My brother!!! Welcome to the forum!! Great place and great people … check out the Bodhi Preservation project and sign up to get some f2s !! Thanks for stopping by and joining bruh

5 Likes

Hey all. Few shots as we go full steam into bloom … have a great week folks

21 Likes

The Vimana is ready for lift off!

3 Likes

Love this thread! Keep up the hard work

2 Likes

Indeed bruh. A really good smelling bunch this year too. My Shiva Cookies x Blues is fucking nuts

4 Likes

Cheers mate , thanks for popping in. Been a challenging season that’s for sure. :sunglasses::grin:

Oh man i love outdoor plants. Whats been your biggest problem?

2 Likes

This year’s been wetter than usual, been pm issues I’ve been fighting but seem to be keeping it at bay. But every season nothing fucks with me more than caterpillars lol I hate those fuckers

4 Likes

Hmm i wouldnt have guessed that caterpillars were a major issue. But ive had a few outdoor plants where you could see the caterpillars got into the bud. I live in Michigan and we are allowed 12 plants legally so this year ill be getting some outdoor action in too

2 Likes

Same here! Why do they have to wait until the bud is all juicy too? Bastards!

2 Likes

Yeah its a serious pain in the butt. I have put up a light on the other side of the shade net privacy barrier so we’ll see if this works :sunglasses: