BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

Nice-One Helios, you put that SpotLight right where it was needed !
You’ve got this one ! I can’t promise so I’m just sending tonnes of support.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this!

3 Likes

@buckaroobonsai
@Upstate
@Heliosphear

Thanks for the welcome. I was too young to be on the o.g. OG, and I had assumed it was still gone all these years. Will contribute what little I can. Imagine I’ll be spending a lot of time lurking threads like this.

3 Likes

You’re welcome bud! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this is a chainmail kinda thing and you’re up. @Heliosphear is the man with the plan. :+1:

:v::heart:

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb hope I did whatvim supposed to.lol

2 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #1 : Complete

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard
  5. @middleman
    Congratulations Winners! You will receive an Address request in the next 24 hours.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb Please select the 4th winner, anyone on OverGrow, 24 hours to respond.
    If you are selected to win a sticker you can for whatever reason give your sticker away to some else and select the next winner in the chain.

@PineTarBastard Thank you for completing the sticker Chain.

@GrowTheAtlas Hope you’re loving your new home, got some good news here today, all 4 BOG jr. Seeds I just dropped yesterday cracked and I got a seedling growing out of the cup I threw the ones in that I couldn’t get to crack in. Waaaahooooo!

Awwww hell yeah the Chef is here! @ChefDGreen :sunglasses:

Thank you for the link. :slightly_smiling_face:

@A-Loc Thank you for the Support, things took a major upswing with the cracking of the last four seeds. It’s exciting my spirit!

@MissinBissin Thank you for the support. Very Good to see you.
If you haven’t been there… definitely worth following.

@420noob Perfect, Thank you.

@Redrum92 in the next 24 hours you will receive an address request to send your stickers to, I’ll explain in the private message.

@blowdout2269 Thank you, welcome to the chain of OG’s

Have a good night and Great tomorrow, got a concert Togoto…

17 Likes

Think I am picking a new member for the 4th spot… @ChefDGreen. Hope you find a good spot for the OG bling

6 Likes

I’m blushing @Heliosphear.
Hard not to like your NRG Bro.
Positive Vibes on OverGrow
humbly H

6 Likes

How did I miss this!!! BOG Forever baby!

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Grundle

3 Likes

Oh hellll yeah! I’m gonna find somewhere awesome for it. Thank you!! And thank you Helio!

4 Likes

Ohhhhh haaaappy Day!!!
The last 4 BOG jr. Sour Grape not only cracked… they are in full on tap root.

All four moved to seedling starter pods.

Then I saw that a second seedling showed up in the cup that I threw the non popped seeds.

That makes the current germination rate for the strain: 9 of 13 When I separate the two seedling I will look to see if any of remaining four seeds in the cup made progress for a final germination count.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @ChefDGreen Please choose that last OG to win a sticker in this chain, please select someone who has responded to your grow journal.

@MyLittleGrundle Waaaaahooooo great to see you found me.

I’m going over to @Rhai88 ‘s to make a special announcement about this Fridays event. Seeyah there.

24 Likes

Hell ya brother! Thank you for the big welcome and a link to my life. Truely appreciated. Loving what I’m seeing sir.
Can’t wait to see your announcement brother. I’ll be paying attention

Grundle

4 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll pick @Tejas . He was the first to come and leave a reply on my thread.

7 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2 Complete

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @ChefDGreen
  5. @Tejas
    Congratulations Winners! Thank you @ChefDGreen for Completing the 2nd Sticker Chain.

I’m giving away a personalized OverGrow poster this Friday @Rhai88 Fun and games, we are working out the details.

This Fridays episode @BU2B Monster Mash will be St. Patricks Day related fun and funny.

22 Likes

Your work is amazing helio

5 Likes

@ChefDGreen Thank you.

Just sent last 3 addy requests, These are ready to send tomorrow.

4 BOG jr. Seeds in Vapor Chamber, 5 in cups.

Also in cups, @DougDawson Blueberry Ghost, @Rhai88 BamBam’s, @SHSC-1 Coastal Blueberry and LSDxSG.

@ReikoX

16 Likes

“Some dank for you I do have” Baked Yoda

2 Likes

Had to save that one. :+1:

2 Likes

Ahahahah when life gives you lemons make F2s that’s awesome

4 Likes

All seedlings in cups, ended up with 8 BOG jr. Sour Grapes. 9 of 13 seeds germinated.
My cup holder from @Bobgrows has an Afghan growing in it, the holder keeps the top heavy cup from tipping over.
I’ve got new seeds to test from @darkillusion and @GregOG so I made a decision to move the BamBam’s from @Rhai88 outside.

The grow of these plant’s will be posted here:

Have a great day! :sunglasses:

24 Likes