Supporting OGers

Goes well with the name… :honeybee::tulip:

2 Likes

U can buy some seeds here, i don not know how much u grow , but Johnny is having a sale… Buy any two packs of available strains and receive another two packs of your choice free, plus one pack of my choice! so 5 packs for the price of 2!
with free S&H! so that is like 50 seeds for 40 USD

11 Likes

How do you ingest your cannabis?

Never tried edibles, oil few times, just a smoker.

1 Like

I’m also down to trade for honey and or other bee goods such as propolis or full comb! I don’t have much for trade though and especially not much of established strains

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know there is interest and I’ll bet we can do something later for sure.

3 Likes

When you’re ready DM me and I have a few clones I’d love to swap for some raw honey. We get jars of it all the time at our farmers market but I’d love to try some other regions too. We’re in Virginia up in the mountains and if I tried getting a couple hives going the bears would love it lol.

5 Likes

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 that is incredible. Thank you.
Yes we do our best to stick to as raw as possible and still keep on the shelf for a bit before sugaring. No flash heating or heavy filtering. As a matter of fact I still use 5gsl paint strainers to keep as much pollen in there as we can. When we do have to heat (after several months from harvest), 108 is as high as I like to preserve as many enzymes as possible.
Kinda like being an artisan beekeeper in the local community!

7 Likes

Your gut would greatly benefit from eating decarb.

Decarbing at 100 degr. Celsius (212 F) for different lengths of time. my personal findings

Along with eating oyster mushrooms several times a week, adding curcuma (turmeric) to your food, and avoiding coffee and alcohol. Replacing butter with organic cold pressed coconut oil.
Nettle and mint tea are also great to heal inflammation.

Wishing you all the best!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks rogue for the information.
noknees that’s an interesting idea. I’ve stayed away from ingesting for fear of causing more stomach issues. I got a press to make Dad’s CBD oil but still way new at it.

3 Likes

I have some nice Haze crosses I’d be willing to share with you, in exchange for you feeding some hungry folks or helping people in need out in any other way.

Just lmk when you’re ready and I’ll tell ya what I got!

7 Likes

Super generous @Rippleseeds , will do. Just ordered some plastic skeps for shipping joy juice. I’ll reach out soon I love hazes.

1 Like

I, too, am more than willing to trade seeds for Honey, etc. Sitting on roughly 1,800 different Strains/Varieties of late, more coming in every day. I wish you well in your endeavors. Indeed, supporting fellow OGers is the “right thing” to do!! Take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

@misterbee , it says regular but should read “over the top kind of fellow” below your name…
New but see the kind of stuff you do around here. Amazing.

7 Likes

Excellent observation @beebud.

For sure.
An Amazing Growmiesattva in my mind is misterbee.

OG is blessed with an abundance of incredibly generous, right thinking,
conscientious, human beings; Growmiesattvas ! ! !

Enjoy ! ! !

4 Likes

You all renew my faith in humanity every day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No Mandela effect here.:thinking: It’s all real on OG.
Amazing the community we have here. :100::dove:

3 Likes

Whoa is this you? You are a bad ass beekeeper. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I would trade genetics for natural raw honey. It’s pretty expensive and I’ve gone through a couple of pints recently treating my wife’s cough.

I do have a couple of really good clones, but not what you’re looking for. If you’re interested, send me a PM and I can send you a list. What part of the country are you in?

3 Likes