Swazi Red (Afropips)

I often think that some advanced race created or tweaked cannabis for humanity. What are the odds this one plant can :
1)Feed you the worlds most perfect food( seeds have the exact ratio of every nutrient we need and in the most absorbed form for humans)
2)Clothe you in the toughest clothes
3)Shelter you in a carbon neutral or even negative carbon footprint structure. ( improves the environment by capturing and storing carbon)
4) provide medicines
5)recreational/ good times
6) pollution removal…scrubbing both the air and ground of pollutants

10 Likes

100% wouldn’t be surprised to find it has a fused chromosome like every domesticated plant and animal has, and we have. Science says most of our plants were domesticated 10,000 years ago. Right at the end of the Younger Dryas. No way nomads and dirt farmers with no tools were fusing chromosomes into more beneficial plant types. The chance of that happening by chance is beyond slim. Animals differ on when they were domesticated, with dogs being domesticated twice, 30,000-40,000 years ago. I personally think there was past civilization equal or surpassed where we are now, that did all this genetic work prior to the younger dryas impact events.

The latest papers are saying the trichomes and cannabinoid production have zero to do with light and are entirely genetic. Long as the plant has the basics it will put out all the trichomes and cannabinoids it can. Meaning it’s not producing them to protect from the sun. Best case is it produces them to protect from bugs/wildlife but if you look at the genome, the cbd gene gets duplicated 2-6 times in drug cultivars with a bunch of junk dna around it. It looks the exact same as when we do CRISPR.

6 Likes

I agree. More advanced imo. Whether they were from Earth or somewhere else I don’t know

I thought uv increases resin…elevations above 1800 feet produce 25% more resin.
However I have seen cannabis growing in the shade and It still produces resin.

5 Likes

A fact adademics like to overlook

5 Likes

Might produce more resin but I believe the quantities of cannabinoids were the same. Same ratios of cannabinoids regardless of lightning. Spectrum and/or amount don’t alter the ratios nor potency of cannabinoids produced. Only quantity.

The fused chromosome thing is what gets me. Every. Single. Vegetable. Fruit. Domesticated plant. Domesticated animal’s like cow, pig, donkey, sheep, dog, cat, etc. ALL have a fused chromosome compared to their wild counterparts. WE HAVE A FUSED CHROMOSOME! the f does this mean. Neanderthal’s and Denisovan’s also have the same fused chromosome we do so the domestication of our species happened prior to those and our existence.

4 Likes

Makes sense.

2 Likes

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpls.2022.974018/pdf

https://overgrow.com/uploads/short-url/3oBxe2bieU6xPPTK8D15W3ykBl0.pdf

3 Likes

@HolyAngel Ya i think to relativize latest papers and scientists notions, whether it is about the cannabis or human history lol.

Size of trichome varies between pure NLD and BLD so volume of cannabinoids also should varies i think that’s the less atmospheric pressure operation of alpine compared to mountainous, also related to densification notion from UV and temp protection but again all is relative and proportional to altitude and genetics memory/memorial i think.

Swazi resin is very sticky with small trichomes compared with Mazari or X18 big trichz very oily. All those properties are not yet studied or what?

5 Likes

We are all terraformed by peace makers yeah peace and love cannabis! But of course courage to fight and respect the symbiosis of the dark, with the light aha I n’ high!

6 Likes

@Roms
I was in Swaziland (and South Africa) in 2017.
Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary was amazing.

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing @royal A next destination to SA ? Mozambique ? Madagascar ? :star_struck:

Like take boat in Zanzibar :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Roms - South africa is in it deep now - on its way to Zimbabwe type collapse. Glad I got to see it, when I did.
Cape Town was days away from running out of water back in 2017…

https://twitter.com/k9_reaper/status/1630436055244587010

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well sorry my last post about hot politics and diplomatic has been censored by moderation, Hugh Mundell and Augustus Pablo’s mastering completes my thoughts, rest in peace brothaz!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Consider the fact that birds were still migrating when the continents were much closer (PANGAEA), so the aviary routes would be much different during the time of PANGAEA than they are now.

3 Likes

Interesting approach @RoryBorealis thanks, but at that paleozoic time (538.8 to 251.902 million years ago) in principle i think no birds or cannabis on Earth yet! ^^ (?)

4 Likes

F5 lance pheno grown by @Sub24ox7 thx!

20 Likes

Here’s Red Raid (Red Thai x Swazi Red) also grown by @Sub24ox7, “Red Rail” renamed himself thx i gonna keep it for its next IBL.

Cool photo light retouched

18 Likes

More Swaz shots, grown by JustGrowing420 thank you!

20 Likes