Taden Khan of Afghan Landrace Seeds

Basically the issue seems like there is zero repercussion if they fuck up the shipping, or play the blame game.

3 Likes

I have interacted with this source or a similar one before, but never invested any money for above reasons. Always seemed very sketchy to me because there was zero accountability mechanism. Just people getting in over their heads regarding shipping seed with zero regard to ripping customers off in actuality.

3 Likes

Gave some seeds away via that source, they always wanted me to somehow promote their beans or sales… I refused to help them with that, because of the ongoing problems. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the “I am working on my website, see” guy.

4 Likes

He should:
A. Not be taking any money at this time since he’s unavailable to ship seeds.
Or
B. Publicly announce that people can still pay if they chose to, but that he does not know when the seeds will go out.

It’s great that at least I’m dealing with the real individual, but not so great that this information isn’t coming from him. Thanks for the clarification though, I believe I had seen on strainly a cross of yours with his Maruf black (?)?

If I ever receive the seeds, I’ll update the thread. I don’t have much faith in that happening, however.

And zero communication. I bet there’s still people willing to buy the packs knowing they may not ship any time soon, but that information should be known to customers before they make their purchase.

9 Likes

I guess we can’t rely on people in a place run by the Taliban to act accordingly to the way we would in North America. I’m sad for your financial loss. Don’t give up and keep ridding him until he sends your seeds.

Yes I did have a cross of Maruf Black and Black Road Kill, 2 strains I got from Taden. I call it “Wrath of Khan” I also had reproduced both those strains as stand alone cultivars as well. I have sold out of the MB and the BRK and am reproducing them again.

If it makes you feel any better I lost over $400 USD just trying to find Taden and get seeds from him… seems there are imposters of him trying to take your money as well.

Like I mentioned before this guy is legit and used to be the shipper for Taden. pakistanlandraceseeds.com He is out of Pakistan.

13 Likes

We are the only Landrace cannabis seed bank from Pak/Afghan to be working with the industry’s most trusted and renowned seed bank.
Seedsman Cannabis Seeds | Buy Online with Delivery Across the UK

We have our own inventory of collector packs in UK which makes us the most trusted among all doing landrace genetics work from the central and south Asia.
Also, Tadin might not be the reason of scam, he is illiterate farmer, the people facilitating him for shipments or money could be the reason of disturbance. making farmer and others fool.

You guys dont have to worry about the scamming, we are swift and reliable. having most of the Kandahar selections available with the famous Hindu Kush and Gilgit Hopar valley seeds as well.
you guys can try our #2 Kandahar listed on Seedsman if you guys are in love with Maruf Kandahar profile of the Farmer mentioned above.

9 Likes

In a certain way, it remember me the Strain Hunters funk.

These promotionnal movies costed a ton. And Arjan is the type of guy that can get anything he want asap on a phone call. But who care to be rationnal when the wrap of exotism is kicking hard.

But trust me, in front of a single order of seeds that represent the average salary of my country i will figure out how to make you smile no matter what or where :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

The farmer always gets screwed. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

We have treated our farmers equally, and one of our Backup accounts of Instagram is run directly by the regional farmer of Kandahar.
There are some popular landrace providers who are the most controversial and have been accused many times by the multiple Farmers who have worked for them for a very long time. If You Know, You Know…

8 Likes

Am out 500 because of this dishonest scamming person an my friends to him an his friend :100: are scamming people on every social media site an yet his pages are still up how an the hell is he still able to do this i have no clue so people whatcha out for them theuy all work together.

They are him and his friends he is lying to everybody trust me the other pages are him and his people

1 Like

@Sweetafgani07 Are you talking about Taden Khan or the people pretending to be him?

1 Like

Hey @KropDuster
Was window shopping and noticed your strainly was down. Hope all is going ok for you. :v:

4 Likes

@Monst3rbean I hope he’s doing ok. Last I heard he lost his job and his website. The alternative one is down too and now his strainly account. I wish him the best and hope he can bounce back even stronger.

6 Likes

I almost ordered from Taden via WhatsApp, too. But I was warned in a german forum, they talked very bad about him.
I was very disappointed because the varieties he had in stock sounded great and are unique. Most of them can’t be found anywhere else.

Now I found the website @KropDuster mentioned above (pakistandlandraceseeds.com)
I wrote with the owner via WhatsApp, too. I asked him detailed questions about some strains I was interested in and he gave me very profound information about every strain I asked him about, for example the geographical origins.
I wanted to buy 10 seeds of his Dead Animal strain (hope to find some heavy indica that’s skunkier than skunk #1 :laughing: ) he told me it’s originally a red strain from Maruf that’s now grown in Balochistan province, Pakistan by Afghani refugees. Price for the 10 seeds should be 95$. Not really cheap, but I’d love to give it a try.

Should I risk it? I’d report back here of course.

Here’s the list of available strains, many are the same as in Taden’s stock, but there are also some others mostly from small pakistani towns.

Spoiler - Click me for their product list

PRICES

CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.

On average our seeds sell for 15 seeds for $100 USD. Our prices reflect the rareness/obscurity of each cultivar we offer and the effort it takes to acquire them. Please contact us to get a up to date quote on the strains you desire.

22 RECENTLY ACQUIRED CULTIVARS IN A MARCH/APRIL 2024 TOUR

CULTIVARS

Here is a list of our NEWEST offerings

1: GHANAM SHAH VILLAGE

This farm is located in the Ghanam shah area he grows short season variety. Broad leaf type. We collected more then 300 seeds from this cultivator spice fruity smell of his plants. Height of the plant 3 feet. His Verity famous for the hash Quality and its has a different effect and taste so our community consider him as a premium farm. Indica Afghan Variety From the Forest of Nuristan National Park He grow in his village Ghanam Shah

HINDU KUSH

2:CHITRALI GOLD

Cultivated in the Chitral region, known for its rich soil and high altitude, this strain boasts earthy and spicy aromas with relaxing and euphoric effects.

3:SWAT VALLEY SPECIAL

Grown in the Swat Valley, this cultivar thrives in fertile soil and produces a pungent aroma with hints of pine and citrus, delivering a sedating and mood-lifting experience.

4:KOHISTANI BLACK

Originating from the Kohistan region, this strain is grown in nutrient-rich soil, offering a distinct diesel aroma with earthy undertones and providing deep relaxation and pain relief

5:GILGIT GLACIER

Cultivated in the Gilgit-Baltistan region, this strain grows in mineral-rich soil and emits a sweet and floral aroma, inducing a calming and introspective

6:HINDU KUSH BERRIES

Found in various parts of the Hindu Kush range, this cultivar features a musky aroma with hints of berries and spices, delivering a tranquil and sedative effect

7:PESHAWARI PURPLE

Native to Peshawar, this strain flourishes in well-drained soil and releases a sweet and fruity scent, offering relaxation and relief from stress and anxiety.

8:PANJSHIRI GOLD

Cultivated in the Panjshir Valley, this cultivar is grown in rocky soil and emits a spicy and herbal aroma, providing a euphoric and uplifting high.

9:HAZARA HAZE

Found in the Hazara region, this strain grows in sandy soil and exudes a citrusy and floral fragrance, delivering an energizing and creative buzz.

10:KARAKORAM KUSH

Originating from the Karakoram Range, this cultivar thrives in rocky terrain and offers a woody and earthy aroma, inducing deep relaxation and sleepiness

11:QUETTA QUEEN

Cultivated in Quetta, this strain grows in arid soil and emits a skunky and fuel-like scent, providing potent pain relief and muscle relaxation.

12:CHILAS CHERRY

Found in the Chilas district, this cultivar is grown in gravelly soil and releases a fruity and sweet aroma, offering a mellow and euphoric high

13:HUNZA HASHPLANT

Native to the Hunza Valley, this strain flourishes in loamy soil and emits a spicy and hashy fragrance, delivering a calming and sedative effect

14:KAGHAN KUSH

Cultivated in the Kaghan Valley, this cultivar grows in nutrient-rich soil and offers a floral and earthy aroma, providing relaxation and stress relief

15:GILGIT GOLD

Originating from Gilgit, this strain thrives in sandy soil and emits a pungent and skunky scent, inducing a euphoric and giggly mood.

16:HAZARAJAT HASHPLAN

Native to the Hazarajat region, this strain flourishes in loamy soil and emits a spicy and hashy fragrance, delivering a calming and sedative effect.

17:DROSH DIESEL

Cultivated in Drosh, this cultivar grows in rocky soil and offers a fuel-like and skunky aroma, providing potent pain relief and muscle relaxation.

18:DIR DREAM

Found in the Dir district, this cultivar is grown in clayey soil and releases a herbal and woody aroma, offering a tranquil and meditative experience.

19:MALAKAND MIST

Native to Malakand, this strain flourishes in alluvial soil and emits a citrus and spicy fragrance, delivering an energizing and uplifting high

20:SKARDU SILVER

Cultivated in Skardu, this cultivar grows in rocky soil and offers a floral and earthy aroma, providing relaxation and relief from insomnia.

21:CHILAM CHITRAL

Originating from Chilam, this strain thrives in gravelly soil and emits a sweet and spicy scent, inducing a euphoric and creative buzz

22:KARAKUL KUSH

Found in the Karakul region, this cultivar is grown in sandy soil and releases a musky and earthy aroma, offering deep relaxation and stress relief

POPULAR CULTIVARS

These are our popular offerings

SOUR APPLE

from the Darkut Ghizar Valley

DEAD ANIMAL

PISHIN BLACK

RED MARUF

KANDAHAR INDICA

QUETTA

PAKISTAN KPK PROVINCE

Sativas yellow, peach, green, brown and red. Indicas mostly dark purple. Aromas Skunk, Fungi, Fruity, Rotten Animal, Burnt Rubber, Deer Musk.

SAWABI

BAR QAMBAR KHEL

TIRAH BAG

MALIK DEEN KHEL

BARAMAZI VILLAGE

MALAKAND

MUSLIM BAG

DROSH

CHITRAL

Chitral Kush, sometimes spelled as “Chitra Kush,” is a renowned landrace strain originating from the Chitral district in Pakistan. This pure Indica strain is known for its potent effects and distinct flavor profile, which often includes notes of earthiness, pine, and spice. Chitral Kush is cherished for its relaxing and sedating properties, making it a favorite among cannabis enthusiasts seeking relief from pain, insomnia, and stress.

HANGU

PARACHINAR

PAKISTAN BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE

Mostly Indicas. Purple and Dark Black in color.

MASTUNG KANAK

QUETTA HAZARA GANJI

PISHIN

DASHAT

KHUZDAR

GULISTAN

QILA ABDULLAH

DURAN LINE

CHAMAN

KHORASAN

LORALAI

KUCHLAK

MORE SELECTION

NURISTAN

PANJSHIR

PAKTIKA

GHAZNI

BADAKHSHAN

KUNAR

KUNDUZ

TAKHAR

JOWZJAN

FARYAB

BADGHIS

ZABUL

FARAH

DAYKUNDI

WAKHAN CORRIDOR

MAZAR E SHARIF

TORA BORA CAVES

MOSTALI

DARKUT

BAMYAN

JARF

5 Likes

I ordered some beans from them. They seem legit. Package is half way here and they provide a tracking. Will update when it arrives! @ossi_grower

8 Likes

Oh great, I wish you good luck with your order! I’m very happy to hear that, being able to order all the good stuff from them opens so many new and tempting possibilities. :grin:

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:
Which strain did you order from them mate?

5 Likes

Tirah Valley
Chitral Valley
Chitral Gold
Ghana’s Shah village

7 Likes

This guy is for real and cares about cannabis. You can tell when you talk to him. He knows the local (Pakistan and Afghanistan) cannabis lines well and can tell you stuff. He also has access to lesser know but in my mind better strains we have not heard of before. We tend to just ask for the ones we’ve heard of like Maruf Red or Black etc.

I trusted him twice and got seeds both times. His delivery is a bit slow but it came.

I hope you order from him and all goes well.

7 Likes

Keep me posted and I am glad you gave him a try. He’s an honest real person who loves his local cannabis and growers.

5 Likes