Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

yeah once you have that chem influence in there we are delving into hybrid territories until someone can say chem is pure paki x pure afghan x thai. But it likely has NL something in it. Even harder with dj short lines. Are they landrace?? It is easy to see these old sativa lines fade into hashplant obscurity
Still up from movement 13
Vvvv 5 Cambodian child vvvv ???

4 Likes

Do you have another option to leave? That is an interesting cross, but is does not quite fit in this thread with the modern genetics.
To reiterate so everyone knows this thread is only for landraces and their immediate crosses. The max would be a four way cross with pure landraces. Thank you for understanding.

5 Likes

nice map it’s this one (Closed) Freakers African Congolese Preservation hahah @George I went to go reread the thread to make sure I wasn’t too stoned and you’re in that thread too - you might have these see already maybe… hahah that cracks me up… but yeah I had to reread it like five times why south africa congo…

Still up from movement 13
Vvvv 5 Cambodian child vvvv

2 Likes

So I guess we are stalled? @Movement13 your offer does not qualify for this thread, this is for landraces and immediate crosses thereof only. Could you please put up something else that qualifes?

5 Likes

Shoot sorry folks I thought a landrace cross counted how about some
Vvvv Panama red vvvv instead

7 Likes

No problem my friend. Where come from these Panama Red?

1 Like

I will take the Panama red and leave x10 (Nepalese Jamican) x Moroccan beldia

5 Likes

Is that Nepal Jam from ACE or what is the origin of this?

Still up

The jamican was sourced by a friend of mine 20 years ago. The napalese came from ace seeds quite a while ago. The nap jam was an f5 before tye beldia was added. The jamican itself was an ibl before the napalese was added to it.

7 Likes

Bump! Still up:

Someone loan me a pack of landrace seeds to trade for those Nepalese Jamaican x Moroccan Beldia seeds.

Still available from:

6 Likes

10 pack Sheelavathi for those nepli cross

SEND TO @LoveDaAutos

9 Likes

They are from ILE? Are you grew them?

Still up Sheelawathi.

which are you referring to?

If Sheelavathi that you offer come from Indian Landrace Exchange. Years ago they gave me a pack and i can’t grow them still.

from the same repro as this

still up, 10pk
vvvvv sheelavathi vvvvvv

4 Likes

Just for give information…

vvvvv sheelavathi vvvvv

3 Likes

Bump.

Still up:

2 Likes

If its within the rules I’ll change the offer to:

10x Sheelavathi

Orr

10x ancestral Skunk x Turkish hashplant

5 Likes

If that’s not a rule it should be Aplausos|nullxnull, thanks for the update … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes