Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

This one is hard to know. Many say it’s not pure indica, and has been crossed. I can’t say for sure to be honest. I tend to err on the side of caution. Interesting, RSC(kwikseeds) does not list it as a landrace.

Still up, Afghan mix(RSC) @US3RNAM3

2 Likes

So when taming sativas with an indica is called “dutched down”, would this one be dutched up then? :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s been dutched up, I mean touched up lol. No offense to the Dutch, they are legendary in creating strains.

Still up, Afghan mix

4 Likes

Is this US only or worldwide ?

This is worldwide, and open to all countries as long as you have a landrace to offer.

Still up, Afghan mix(RSC)

5 Likes

Thank you @Cannasseur for arranging to have @Xianpreservation83 send me the Nepalese Jamaican x Moroccan Beldia seeds. As far as I know these are my first Landrace seeds.

@Xianpreservation83 thanks for sending me the 5 pack of landrace reg seeds.

7 Likes

Bump.
Afghan mix still up…

2 Likes

I hate to be the one to say this but anyone who’s gotten anything from Angus has these. It’s likely to stay stalled for a while.

4 Likes

I agree, RSC freebies (Afghan mix, Nepal multipurpose seeds) and very widely spread freakers/coop seeds (Sheelavathi) will hardly find takers anymore. They have been up a lot and anyone mildy interested following this thread will have them by now.

It has been almost a week already, do you have an alternative by any chance @US3RNAM3?

6 Likes

This thread rocks. I love to see it keep it trucking along. I leave
vvvv tom hill haze vvvv for any folk in the USA.
Sorry just not doing intl right now. Hope that’s not a prob. No worries on afghan mix or whatever is up if there are no biters, tom haze is a gift.

7 Likes

I will take the Tom hill haze ^^^^ and leave a 5 “typhoon” . I have also seen it spelled Thaiphoon. Old strain for northern europe.

4 Likes

correct me if im wrong, I’m not sure that qualifies as a landrace. Pretty sure it has NL skunk etc. we need max 4 way crosses of landraces I believe.

2 Likes

OK. I did not know that. I withdraw my trade. Thank you for the information on its genetic history. So, still up. Tom Hill Haze from @islandpreservation .

2 Likes

I don’t think US only is the idea of this thread

It’s an extra stamp, what is so complicated about it?

2 Likes

my mistake. it’s nothing to to with stamps or money. I Haven’t recieved any intntl trades lately so been a little worried. I withdraw tom hill haze
still up vvv afghan mix vvv @US3RNAM3

3 Likes

No worries. If you take seeds be willing to ship overseas. We all take that risk of a bit more costs. As long as you ship it right, it won’t break anyone. Because the ones overseas receiving has to send their own landraces, it costs them too. It all works out. Enjoy

Still up Afghan mix from RSC.

5 Likes

All good brotha, not about the costs. I actually offered those seeds up for free to keep thread moving, taking none if you look back. I understand keeping it open for everyone tho. Thanks for starting this awesome thread!.

Still up Afghan mix

7 Likes

Please give me a day or so to look into alternatives

6 Likes

Thank you for moving the thread along, and for your contributions!

5 Likes

Also thank you for sending me some really nice seeds.
Still up Afghan mix

1 Like