Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

Still up

Afghan mix :yawning_face: :clock1:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll shake the gumball machine one last time. Maybe I’ll do a 50 plant run of afghan freebies for giggles.

Somebody please step up with something interesting…

Now up ~ tlt Corinto ~

6 Likes

I take the Corinto and leave VvVvV Nepal Mountain Ganja VvVvV

And I’m interested in what you will get out of the 50 Mystery Afghanis if you really do so :grin: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

LOL. But thanks for trying @GREANDAL

2 Likes

And I’ll take the ganja and put up more corinto!

5 Likes

Maybe RSC freebies can have their own thread ^^

Still up:

Corinto

3 Likes

Oh! I didn’t realize that was an rsc freebie too. Been a while since I bought anything. lol

3 Likes

Yep it’s a newer one following the Kumaoni. With 50% germ rate :stuck_out_tongue:

Still up:

Corinto

2 Likes

OH. LMAO
That’s different.

1 Like

You get 25 of them with an order plus the Afghan mix. That makes 6 offers on here if you divide them up :crazy_face: You could stall the thread for two months.

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone will actually grow these Corinto out. I hope so but seems people trade things like baseball cards.

5 Likes

My Corinto have not arrived yet. I have not been at the PO box in a bit though. I certainly want to grow them. but Oaxacan is first. Oh that reminds me, I still have not sent your letter out. I’ve been looking for one vial of stuff I wanted to put in and forgot about it after my unsaved shipping list vanished in a computer crash. But I have not forgotten about it.

3 Likes

Damn and I’m giving out 15+ of these at a time thinking someone will want to reproduce for themselves.

I need to harden my heart huh? LOL

4 Likes

Yours are by the door with a stack to be mailed Monday. I’m thinking I may need an assistant for mailing this year.

2 Likes

I’ll get to those corintio for sure brother, just running through the old low germ stuff as quick as I can :joy:

4 Likes

Now worries, makes me feel better about yours not being sent yet. :laughing:

1 Like

Get on that corinto train before its too late people! Choo choo

Still up:

Corinto

2 Likes

Keine Sorge! Gegenseitige Verspätung!

2 Likes

Oh you’re good man. They’re a commitment to grow no doubt.

1 Like

How many seeds in the Corinto pack?

2 Likes