Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

Fucker, I was typing and you beat me. No matter. To the winner go the spoils!

4 Likes

This is the game! :laughing:

4 Likes

No hard feelings, I appreciate you.

4 Likes

No worries! Happens to us all.

2 Likes

I’ll take this and leave

VV Kerala VV

5 Likes

Have you grown the ciskei?

2 Likes

Just for ask… what kerala is? What is the source TRSC, Khalifa, ,CocoGenes?

4 Likes

Looking for clarification prior to offering something along the journey , does Friesland and or erdpurt count as landrace (and or maybe heirloom) ? And could be offered (or not) within this group?

Still up from @Acro

3 Likes

Those are cool lines, id count those as a cross of Swiss heirlooms and a Dutch heirloom. But probably not landrace, I think that would be splitting hairs.

@Cannabis mentioned you could add non landrace types as gift/bonus beans but not to name them in the offer. But you could say something like +10 heirloom seeds.

6 Likes

I think you said it right on both. The Friesland and Erdpurt as far as I know are not true landraces. More like heirlooms. Your more than welcome to add as an extra, like anything else.
I think we need an heirloom thread to trade.

6 Likes

Cocogenes, which is who Khalifa uses iirc.

VV Kerala VV

5 Likes

Damn, would have loved some Friesland.

still up

5 Likes

I’ll take Kerala and leave:

“”"“Burma Manipur boarder”"""

9 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader will be taking some Freezeland down shortly, if you’re interested in those. It’s the M33 bx2 IBL, Made using the Quebec clone and Pluton male, originally by Smoke A Lot/Bush Brothers.
Freezeland ibl akbb f2 run - Overgrow.com

The Real Seed Company also has a supposedly pure M33 at a low price. About 11 pounds per 5 seeds.

Still up
“”““Burma Manipur boarder””“” from @Bajode5

8 Likes

Good looking out! She’s about to start week 9. It got really hot in the tent last week, up to 94f, that’s 34.4c. My 2 Starlite daydreams are fried beyond use, but the freezeland held up like a champ.

Still up from @Bajode5

“”"“Burma Manipur boarder”"""

10 Likes

I’ll take the burma manipur and leave 5 nirang village from ILE (original, not repro)

6 Likes

I’m currently growing them, I got them from someone else directly from South Africa. They are no reproductions.
So far 2 of 3 have germinated, but it has been only 3 days since planting them in soil. :slight_smile:
Leave me a PM if you’re interested too. Maybe we can arrange a trade too :slight_smile:

@Cannasseur : you could offer the heirloom strains over there in this topic:

Take seeds, then leave seeds - pay it forward

Consider me very interested in both the Friesland and the ErdPurt :grin:

Still up:

5 Nirang Village from @Cannabi5 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll take the nirang village @Cannabi5 and leave 5 Afghan mix from RSC

4 Likes

Friesland is an old Tirah Valley Pakistan landrace selection. Not sure if that counts or not. I don’t know how many generations it was bred outside Pakistan.

12 Likes

That thread is why I created this one. What I noticed is that thread is mostly about modern genetics. Nothing wrong with that if that is your cup of tea. I noticed any landrace or heirloom is rarely offered, and quickly snatched up. It’s quite hard to be there at the right time to get the ones I want. I am sure others have dealt with this same frustration.

8 Likes