Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Throwing up a quick Sunday update.

Hazy Tent - Day 66 Flowering
Bandaid Haze Church | Bandaid Haze 7
Santa Cruz Blue Dream | Super Silver Haze F3 #10

SC Blue Dream - starting to fade out. Seeds look like they’re nicely formed too. Smells great and very crystal-y.

Super Silver Haze F3 #10 - less skunky/funky and more sharp astringent terpinolene smell. Not quite catpissy, leaning more towards that side, but mainly fruity/anise/jack smells.

Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 ‘Church’ - can’t wait to sample this one, smelling weirdly good.

Bandaid Haze 7 (right) next to her progeny, Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 ‘Church’ (left).

Bandaid Haze 7 - had to tie back some of her main colas. Turned down the light to 70% power, also changed scheduled to 10/14.

SIP Tent - Day 60 Flowering
Giesel | Sour Diesel (skunktek)
Lavender Jack | Mother’s Milk 31 - Bodhi

Lav Jack - I can’t stop taking pictures on this plant, it’s too pretty! Every time I brush against it releases so much odor. Probably about ready to chop… maybe 5 days though. Gotta find some room to hang her.

The Mother’s Milk 31 is looking really impressive too. I didn’t get any good photos this time, but will get some before she comes down. Swelling up nicely towards day 70 though, and smelling really potent and interesting. Possibly stronger than the Giesel and definitely better looking than the BunkTek Sour D… I’m gonna have to try another cut of Sour, this one has not impressed me at all.

and just cuz I was up there today… the most photographed tree in all of Oregon… a beautiful Japanese maple at the Portland Japanese Garden. :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :hearts:

Hope everyone has a great week coming up!

36 Likes