Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

The real test in my book is, you should be able to get absolutely blazed on the Triangle Kush or Chem91 or similar, and then take one hit of that haze and it should cut right through that kush/chem like a hot knife through butter. It should run right over those like you never smoked them at all.

14 Likes

This Bandaid Haze ‘Church’ cut looks ridiculous already guys

These are the brand new shoots off a freshly rooted clone in veg. Can’t say I’ve seen many plants this covered this early :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Yeah, no citrus or fruit really on the Bandaids, the 7 doesn’t really have the incense smell, more just kinda mildew basement smell. According to Nobody, BH7 is a long flowering black haze type. The Ix3 is a black haze x A5 line. So sounds like you’re correct. I’m not familiar enough with either the A5 or C5 or Black (Cuban) Haze to know.

haha for sure, or perhaps the other way around… maybe I can smoke the haze stuff all day with no ceiling, for a more trippy or focused high, and then at the end of the day smoke the more kush/OG types to chill out. I’m not so sure one would really be more potent than the other, but maybe just have different effects. Guess I’ll find out though… just gotta get all these flowered out…

Nice, looking great! Love the early frost…

I was just doing a Trich Check… Trich Check… 1… 2… 3…

Not bad for 70 days! I thought I’d see more clear… of course this is one of the very tops, they always mature a little faster.

Whole tent…

Church next to the 7

30 Likes

:ok_hand: Yeah this should be a thing too. Least with the TK and similar potency. Usually takes a bit more than one hit of the kush/og stuff to do anything to the haze though :wink:

Crazy how similar the TK/ChemD/Chem91/Irene look! Have to all be related IMO. Even the Bubba, tho she’s clearly got something else running over it :thinking:

Everything’s looking gorgeous in here!

15 Likes

Yeah interesting that they all look kinda similar. Some are coming out of a slight re-veg and they look a little funky, like the Bubba, but once they get going, I bet they’ll all look pretty close.

Chop day for the SC Blue Dream - 71 days

38 Likes

Blue dream looks great man! Can smell it from here 2010s classic ha.

13 Likes

Yup, I’m flashing back now, the smell is filling the house haha…

I’m surprised at how DJ Short Blueberry she looks… I can see and smell those genetics in there. There’s definitely the SSH too, but seems BB dominate.

18 Likes

fuck yeah dude, killer!!!

14 Likes

Probably gonna bring the Lav Jack down in a day or two, she looks about done for my taste.

MM31 lookin’ so fine… her milkshake is bringing me to the yard.

Giesel - interesting funky smell to her after all. I’ll have to think about how to nail down her smell. She popped some bananas…

Sour D still doing her thing. This one definitely smells a little better than the one in coco, gonna let her go past 75 days I think.

So far I think outta this past round, the Lav Jack has impressed me the most, just based on looks and smells. I can’t choose favorites really, not until after smoking all of them. Even then… is one flavor of ice cream ever enough? Mint Chocolate Chip on Sundays, maybe some Rocky Road on Monday? Ice Cream Sandwich on a hot day? Give all of 'em to me!

36 Likes

Haha this is me! I’ve had a box of octopots sitting unopened in my garage for ages now. I keep telling myself that I’ll choose 4 strains and run them big in octos. But pulling 9 strains from the same tent at much lower yield is so hard to deny! I much prefer the variety

And I can’t agree enough with this. When I first grew the Blue Dream I also had a DJ Blueberry clone going at the same time. They were almost kind of hard to even tell apart, the BD just being more vigorous overall. I dropped the Blueberry and kept the BD.

19 Likes

Time to bust 'em out! I agree though; I have such a hard time choosing what to go in my four City Pickers. Getting the plants vegged out big enough and then going through flower is pretty much a 1/3 year commitment, what if something sucks? Or doesn’t do well and gets buried. If I were in your shoes, I’d only run clones that I’ve run before in those, something you really love and want a lot of around. Of course, if you’re not making concentrates, or giving a bunch away to friends, then what’s the point of having multiple zips sitting around? I smoke a lot and couldn’t possibly get through all I grow, before it gets past its prime or uninteresting to me.

Yeah the BD seems like the better plant, I was growing Archive’s Blueberry for a while and it was way leafier than the BD. The BD appears to have more resin too. The smell is very similar though, the BB is so strong. Can’t wait to smoke some of her, I used to get really good batches in early 2010’s and get so blazed after work with co-workers…it’s gonna be a fun trip down memory lane.

19 Likes

Here’s your Blueberry x T-1000 starting week six of flower:

27 Likes

Looking great man! The blueberry was pretty leafy, so I’m not surprised to see a bit of leaf in there, but at least it looks like they are frosty. She might make a good hash plant if nothing else. Anything interesting coming from her smell wise?

11 Likes

The budtender at archive confirmed that it is indeed bodhi’s pinesoul cut.

[also my pinesoul plant unexpectedly started flowering. I think I had some unexpected shading from a neighbors enormous tree as its leaves grew in, and it basically turned into light dep. I’m going to try again with a fresh one. The one I have now is currently in the most shaded part of the garden, and hopefully it will just finish flowering for a mid season harvest.]

12 Likes

Purpsy blueberry funk, pretty much what I expected

8 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s great news.

Interesting on the early flowering, she may have a hair trigger… Meesh’s clone of Mother’s Milk 31 went into flowering early too, maybe that comes from the Nepali OG side? Cool that you can basically light dep though! My stuff outside is seeing about 6 hours of direct light, but hasn’t triggered, the Cangshan’s are out there with a Giesel and SCBD, and a Baba Kush 5 male… so far so good…

Sweet! The PurpUrk in the T1000 would def bring the purp smell… Thanks for growing her out, you’ve done an awesome job, I hope she smokes alright for you!

14 Likes

I noticed my Goji F1 cut was very sensitive and would preflower in a heartbeat.

13 Likes

Must be something with the Nepali, I haven’t seen many snow lotus crosses trigger early, but maybe?

I’ve been chopping plants one by one and must say it’s way less stressful that way. Getting the plants out of the netting while the other plants are in there is such a pain, it’s a kinda delicate process that could really use two people, but I managed by myself.

Some random shots… 79 days

SSH F3 #10

Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 Church

Bandaid Haze 7

Mothers Milk 31 - 73 days

Sour D (skunktek)

Sour D and MM31 should be coming down in this net week, along with Church and SSH.

Y’all have a great weekend!

40 Likes

Great pics @iamyou_youareme! Huge colas

4 Likes

Great stuff in here. Crazy jealous of these genetics! Nice work!

6 Likes