Testers Needed - Puck HP BC3 Series

Well I chopped all the Puck HP BC3 Series testers on Friday. I’ve been impressed with them so far. The Puck HP BC3 seems to pass along more bud size and density while letting the female plant properties shine through which is something I think we all look for when selecting a male line for breeding.

Of course the smoke tests will be the true test but just looking at the flowers, I don’t think there will be a bad one in the bunch.

Remember these testers were only in 6" x 6" square pots with Promix HP and Jacks 3-2-1. I can not believe some of the buds and wonder how they would do in a nice 15 or 20 gallon pot!

Here are a few bud shots starting with the smallest in this group.

Puck OG18:

Puck HP BC3 F2:

Love Puck #2:
Love Puck #2 43.3 112423

E.C. Puck:

Tuna Puck:

14 Likes

Well the first half of the gripe has now been yanked from flower, and the 2nd half, has been placed into those spots to start flowering!!
What chunky beasts these plants are!
Fat buds, on a great frame, with very little nutrients. I’m so anxious to sample these amazing buds! These plants are a trimmers dream, little leaf, thick, full buds!
Remember, I run my plants with just enough food to grow them, no enhancers/boosters, so these plants could be blown up, to even more thicker buddage !!
Taller plant.

Middle plant

Smaller one.

Dang got to bolt!
I’ll be back!

5 Likes

Last evening, as I scoped and yanked, those that are ready, I had Puck Lights 6 of them, READY to start flowering.
So I just cleaned them up a bit, gave the mulch top, in the 3 gallon pots some of OG’s OneNDone bug whacker juice. I also spray my saucers, in between cycles/up potting/root pruning activity is taking place.
The second half of Puck Lights (pt2) . Labeled A-F if I clone any of them.

WOW!I did not realize how freakin hammered I got posting the pic’s.
Sludge Fudge, using my green butter left overs…damn it’s potent, need coffee, see ya’s.

5 Likes

Great job on all of them!

1 Like

Some buds from first part of my Puck Lights test beans, as last evening I checked them in paper bags, and they are just perfect to sealing up for the long nap.
We did sample some last night also. The bud has a very decent buzz, smooth on the throat, not really overly fragrant, just a very solid buzz, with decent bag appeal buds. SUPER germination rates, easy to grow, very little screech, that I did really like, after running sky scrapers, LOL!
This would be an excellent cultivar for a less experienced grower, as she is so easy.

So I really enjoyed growing these out! This wraps up the 1st half of the gripe seeds.

7 Likes

Ok the 2nd half of the gripe of seeds. A week or so into flower. As I just removed and prepared the Pirate Sweat plants.

As you can see, pretty well made plants Comacus worked up. Very uniform, very sturdy, I did give them a fan leaf picking last night.
I’m a mother plucker for sure, but I like to remove some, leave some, taking a few weeks or get them all off.

What a smiling face she is!
webe

7 Likes

Great job Webe!

Ok, the Puck Lights, 2nd half of the grip of beans is about 4-5 weeks now. 3 on the left side of the middle flower area, and 3 will be of the right side. The center is all my hedged bet plants, clones that did not find homes, or flower time, until a few weeks ago. No Puck Lights in there.

Right side of flower.

Very solid plants, and very easy to grow out!!
I’ll be getting some of the first half’s buds out of cure and sample them today sometime.
Take Care!

6 Likes

Looking very nice again!

2 Likes

Step, by step, we close in on the end. Flowered on 12/5/23

Soon, the leaf will be removed, and the culling process started.

9 Likes

DUDEEEEEE man that is one beautiful fade you got going on there, not sure if i have ever seen one like that.

JAWS looks to see if he has those seeds … ahh i do i do

very nice …

5 Likes

Most kind of you Jaws!
I’m more leaning to the GLA long board LED’s, Prawn Connery designed, myself.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Great job again Webe! They all look great but also love the colors on the one. Just beautiful.

1 Like

I knew your name was familiar @Comacus , I just got some of your Puck OG as a freebie with my Woodhorse order. I was sitting there like “Pretty sure thats a fellow OG member”

I am bummed now it was not Petrolia Puck, I’ve been hunting for anything Petrolia including the orginal IBL for decades (missed the RM release)

Though I am curious now how yer beans ended up as some freebies. Either way looking forward to growing them out at some point.

3 Likes

Good Morning. Meduser over at Woodhorse is a friend. He had some medical bills recently and figured a good way to help was to pass along some freebies for him to help promote sales.

Don’t have any of the Petrolia Puck left or would send you one. At Christmas time I sent in the Puck work to SoaknBeans and Great Lakes to use as holiday give aways.

Which ones did you grab from Woodhorse? People are finding some nice plants in the Puck HP BC3 crosses so hopefully you find some that you like when you get to running them.

4 Likes

Hi @Comacus It was the Puck OG 18 #1 S2 (Reserva Privada x Puck HP BC3) that I got alongside some stuff from Meduser. Going to give them a run out once my new room is up and running. Looking forward to it.

Have a good one brother!

2 Likes

Getting some really nice reports on that one. Here are a few being grown out by a buddy.

6 Likes

Nice! Hopefully I grow mine as well as that.

1 Like