Tga agent orange grow

fantastic! Supposed to be a high yielder, sounds like it’s living up to that billing.

Who doesn’t like nice orange flavor??? I gave an excellent C99 female to a friend and he crossed with TGA Agent Orange F1 pollen and gave me the seeds, I can hardly wait to try them. I think Jillybean is another one with amazing flavor, a couple friends have liked it the best of TGA strains they’ve tried.

7 Likes

Leaves and stem rubbing both gives pronounced orange smell, with stem rubbing giving more of a"candy orange" , sweeter orange.
Let’s hope it holds on into buds too…
Ds

5 Likes

As I did read in a few threads that agent Orange is a high feeding strain , in the past weeks ive upped ec costantly to seek her limit and I must say im quite astonished…
She got ec up to 3.80 with no problems of sort, getting to 4.20 leaves tip started burning BUT temps jumped over 43C that week so I’m not 100% sure its been just the high ec… will try to see with her clones this winter…
As of now she definitely is the most voracious plant I’ve ever grown.
DS

4 Likes

My Orange Creamscicle took a few grows before i kept up with her. She is a heavy feeder and vigorous grower. The Cali-o genetics in her i believe.

2 Likes

I think mota rebel made an ao x c99 cross it looked awesome. Such a good genetic pair, could be a little racy though depending on your preference

4 Likes

Harvest time !

DS

11 Likes

Looks amazing :grin:

2 Likes

Nice job, she looks sexy. I ran AO and had similar results, not the taste or potency I was after at the time, still have some beans. Would be nice to really have a pheno hunt and see whats she is hiding. :peace:

2 Likes

Trimming and jarring day !

Detail

DS

12 Likes

Buds are curing nicely… keeping the orange terps…nice high, definitely not overpowering, opposite… Perfect day toke for peeps like me that like to smoke a few joints during the day but don’t like being wrecked before 4.20 pm :smiley:
Yield was great : 120 g of buds and 20 of lil buds that went with trim in freezer…
DS

4 Likes

The clones @ day 52/55 of flowering… stll a cpl weeks to go…

Ds

5 Likes

Some pics of a clone doing her job…
PS : after Jill announcement of dad swapping in tga with related strain mixing happened last year and a broad search on IG , I would say that my strangely sativish pheno of agent orange is really a jillybean…
At this point she’s just “orangina” , a lovely orange flavored, stress resistant and highly producing mom that will never leave my garden. (Pests and bad luck aside)
Ds

13 Likes

Great looking results.

Lots of “pretty ladies” have made their way into your grow room.

I have always enjoyed a good Agent Orange session. I ran a male into a half dozen different females and many of those crosses are also vigorous producers with a strong orange presence. Good work all around.

Thanks for sharing!

99%

3 Likes

I ran Agent Orange a couple of times. Picked up a cut in Denver. She was the most fickle girl. Look at her wrong and she would turn yellow. The smoke was relaxing and mellow, but lacked potency and flavor. Hope you get a better pheno than the one they picked.

The Jilly Bean, however, gave me a keeper from a 5-pack. Sweet tangerine flavor and aroma that makes some bomb rosin.

1 Like

A lot of nice ladies got into my room in the early 2000… I’m just trying to catch up again… :wink:
I have a clone of Orangina in soil that is getting reversed soon… if it can pass the orange terps and structure/resilience its gonna be a bomb.
Ty for the nice words
Ds

1 Like

This one I kept can take quite a lot of stress and keep pushing…
Mine had been left without water (roots exposed completely) 3 days in dwc, got the EC up to over 4k before she starts showing overfeeding symptoms, got a lot of light stress and despite all this she didn’t Herm; production has been 120+ g from seed while clones score consistently 40+ with 1 week of veg after rooting. In my book she’s definitely a great plant.
Ds

3 Likes

whole lot of color there!

2 Likes

Hot and cold it seems. I enjoyed a really fine smoke of Agent Orange about 2 years ago. Made me think of crossing it with C99.

Happy I did.

5 Likes

I agree with MadScientist! It’s an honor to have @Subcool with us! Respect!!!

1 Like

Why would you call a lovely marihuana strain after something chemical, that destroyed so many lives and nature? Would be nice if this plant can just get accepted nowadays. Not just as a “drug” but a living beeing. Green Crack is something close… Why would you call a Marihuana Plant - Crack? Wait until textile industry mentioned MJ, will there then be a Hugo Boss or Calvin Klein strain?

Ah wait, money… and… humans…

2 Likes