Tga agent orange grow

Yes defiantly bad names I have lost close friends to the real drug problem and I’ve never and will never support a name that brings light to the grave of my friends. I woodent eavan try AO for mounts and one day I did just because I kept telling myself it’s pot not a chemical agent, And when I did I fell in love with Agent Orange. But still come on wouldn’t a name like bag of cotton candy sell better.

1 Like

I don’t know, but sometimes, names are given in commemoration, not out of adoration. In these cases (Green Crack, Agent Orange), I believe money was the motivator.

3 Likes

Don’t create something you don’t love.

Agent Orange is no more, looks like it was one of the strains lost in the fires.

Agree on the stupid names, Green Crack sounds like a reference to Kermit the Frog’s underwear!

4 Likes

Yup daft name, shame cos i’m quite wrecked on it just now, it is a sweet smoke but i think the name puts folk off.

2 Likes

You never know what the name meant to the original breeder, but we all owe some thanks to this strain.

I have it crossed with another tester seed from TGA (XJ13 x Penny Wise), and these seeds are great.

99%

3 Likes

There’s also a punk rock bank Agent Orange

1 Like

Having personally grown jillybean and agent Orange And I loved both of them. Pretty much have loved most things tga subcool. Vortex, spacequeen, Jack the ripper, and querkle were all great. Glad you enjoyed. And your buds look awesome!!

3 Likes

It was named after MzJill’s father who was an Army Green Beret that was exposed to the chemical Agent Orange. She wanted to bring awareness to those affected by the Chemical. She states this on her website. It use to be easier to find this info but for some reason this is the only place I can find it now. I agree that we shouldn’t name strains after street drugs, but I see nothing wrong with the name of this strain. https://mzjill.com/agent-orange-f2/

This post is over 2 yrs old

I’m aware of that.