That BBD Energy 🔵

Kitty has been snacking on the bottom left plant

12 Likes

Cross this with Big Detroit Energy, and you can do that thread title justice: make some Big Blueberry Diesel Detroit Energy aka bbdde

1 Like

@vaportrail noticed the plant in the back right looked thirsty. I hand watered, then checked and the water line to that tray was closed. Forgot I left it that way when I added it on. Looks like they are bouncing back now.

8 Likes

Stoner move for sure!
Sometimes I’ll shut fans off or dim lights when I’m working in my grow room and totally forget.
Then the next day I walk in and go “shit!” Lol

1 Like

All the time. Just happy this one didnt kill any plants :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Starting to explode a little

7 Likes

2 in the back were starting to collide, so I moved 3 of them around

9 Likes

10 Likes

That TP has a chance to be auto. Don’t think there is going to be any way to know, aside from it flipping or not when the lights change. I am just waiting until that one has a few more branches, then I will swap the light to 12 and 12.

2 Likes

Top view today. I was trying to give the TP some time to get a little bigger, but I’m going to need to flip soon. They are pretty bushy for having no training/topping.

11 Likes

Wooooo oooo! Go OtherBarry, go!

:grin:

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Those look awesome bro. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Big noticeable growth in 5 days, Plants are rockin n rollin! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Flipped

16 Likes

Hot Damn!!! Look at those. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They are going through water like crazy, even before flip. I am scared for how often I am going to need to fill the res in flower.

5 Likes

Sounds like one of those good kinda problems.

2 Likes

Mostly, lol. I wasn’t expecting it, so the res got a little too low, and they got a little droopy.

2 Likes

What’s your room temps and RH like?

I mean the look happy and healthy to me.

1 Like

It currently says its 80F and 52% under the light. Those are very hard to manage in AZ. I did just open the tent door, so hopefully it can drop a few more degrees, but I am not terribly concerned at the moment.

4 Likes