That BBD Energy 🔵

Next stop, defoliation station

15 Likes

All limp and unimpressive looking after their haircuts

Water for too low again. 10 more gallons today, then going to prep another 10 as fast as my little RO system will allow, so I can be quicker on the next top off

10 Likes

When they snap back it will be on like donkey kong. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Already starting to look better

11 Likes

nice growth update :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully they start showing sex soon. I was not expecting these plants to explode and go all bushy like this, without any LST.

1 Like

Ut-oh
First one found

7 Likes

Hell YA!!! :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

download (22)

Its cool though because you didn’t want that plant anyways :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well your prayers were answered!
Though, likely not the outcome that you had hoped for. :grimacing:

1 Like

Too true. lol. Honestly, I am hoping for 2 males/3 females. I would love to have that, since the 6th bean was a fem bean. Then I could turn off 1 tray, or even set up 4 spots in my other tent, move these there, and then set something else up in this tent. Though, I also may just leave one tent empty until I can do the seed run I was planning.

4 Likes

13 Likes

You can’t see it in these pics, but that tent fan I won does so much better of a job than the tower fan, I haven’t bothered to turn the tower fan on at all. I wish the price point was a little lower. If I see them on sale at all, I’ll probably grab a few more.

3 Likes

More information on this device please?

Here was the contest

This is the fan

Looks like they went up $5 since I last checked

3 Likes

I like that it keeps its settings when the power is cut, so it works well with timers of any sort. It also holds position really well, and it pushes a good amount of air.

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Cool beans man

1 Like

Well looks like the left side of my tent is where the males like to gather, on this run. Haven’t noticed any on the other 3 plants, so far.

8 Likes

Looking a little better today. Pretty sure I got fast flower in the TP lottery.

6 Likes

The BBD has been a little droopy and yellow. I thought it was just from letting the res get too low. It does seem odd that the TP doesn’t appear to be having any issues. I noticed the burn marks on the BBD today, so I checked the pH on the res, and it’s 6.3. only a gallon or 2 left at the moment, so I’m mixing up a new 5 gallons with a lower ph than normal. Probably 5.9ish.

8 Likes